• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net payment module Question

barbarshop

I installed authorize.net to my vanilla version of oscommerce (2.2). I added my username and validation key to the authorize.net module via the admin panel. I do have an SSL certificate that is running smoothly. When I attempt to checkout I get no where in a hurry. I get to the confirm order link and then it says there's an error processing your card.

I'm running Authorize.net in LIVE mode both on the server and at authorize.net. I know I have my username and password and Key correct. Does the password have to go somewhere in the code?

I know there are a number of contributions out there for authorize.net but I want to get it working first before I add anything. Is there anyone out there who uses authorize.net who would be willing to supply a step by step contribution in order to get it running? Thank you so much. The site is http://www.virginianutshop.com. Please feel free to try it yourself! Thanks!

Jeremy

I posted a while back in Tips and Tricks (search) on parsing the response_reason codes from Authorizenet to help you track the problem - the codes can be matched on the Authorizenet website.

You should be in test mode until you have it functioning :P

Matti

I am getting nowhere here. I can process cards to authorized, I can get a response if the card is good. Tells me order will be ship in 2-5 days. When I use a known bad card I get nothing the web page is redirect to the checkout_payment.php page and no error the url say https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

Should there be a messege in the web page saying the card has been declined?

Anyone else have this problem

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently recieving this error on your site.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virginia/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/ups.php:291) in /home/virginia/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 29