• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay integration

crazymonkey

Hi,

My site is almost ready to go live and I am now looking at payment modules. How difficult is it to get worldpay to work with OSC? (I am a newbie to php)

If it is not easy, is there an easy to integrate payment system in the UK?

Also, can anyone explain what the difference is between a standard business bank account and a merchant account.

Thanks in advance

CM :)

As above have nearly finished my site and have a worldpay account. I know you said just plug it in etc , but where do I do that , using the lastest production of OSC, but within the payment modules I cant see any worldpay plugins, any ideas ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of using Worlpay with a secure connection. If not using SSL, is there a risk that someone may steal my customers credit card numbers? Stupid question maybe, but I need to know if SSL is the only solution for my customers safety.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have installed the 4 WP files on my server and following the instructions, I should now find a "red" button, but it is no where to be seen, WorldPay is not in the list of payment modules.

I must has missed something as there doesn't seem to be any other posts with this problem.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

I have also added the 4 WorldPay files, but the WorldPay option does not appear ing the list of options. I have rechecked the location and permissions they are all correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Actuly just been going back into the postings and found this, its our answer.

I just checked my set up, it's correct.

I'd better let you know JimK, as it looks like nobody else is gonna help.

The module is there. Its not called Worldpay, its called "Secure Credit Card Payment"

If you click on the module, the config box confirms that it is Worldpay. Would have been handy if that had been mentioned in the install instructions

regards