• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How's my site, lots of feedback please.

perpetual-burn

I may just go about doing the border with background perhaps, off hand, do u knwo how I would go about doing that? Would I have to create a new index with border and contain the index.php inside it in an iframe or would I just do tables or sumthing, I know some php and whatnot, but I'm no expert.

The graphics are going to kill your site man, and its a whole lot easier to convert your images before you go live.

Think about it before you rush in- thats a common problem with most shops (mine included). Everybody is in such a hurry to sell stuff that they don't think through what fixes are going to take.

My advice comes in two flavors- Pick the one that won't offend you.

Hard and Cynical: How to Make a Horrible osCommerce Site

Warm and Fuzzy: How to Make an Awesome osCommerce Site

I'm workin on it J, but I am having problems mixing header tags control with Big Size images 1.5-ms2 so I cant figure it out, I posted for help but if i dont get help, I cant do it, the 2 share similar changes in /catalog/admin/categories.php so it's all mixed code and yea..

Try Dnamic MoPics in the contrib section.

I use it on all my stores with great results- it allows big, med, and small images per product, and like 6 more images per product as an option (with thumbs and full size images)

My advice comes in two flavors- Pick the one that won't offend you.

Hard and Cynical: How to Make a Horrible osCommerce Site

Warm and Fuzzy: How to Make an Awesome osCommerce Site

Archived