• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Method

sstrycker

Hello,

Credit card used to be activated along with accepting checks, and now all of a sudden I'm getting this:

Payment Method

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.

with no payment options there for the customer to select.

I want to use Paypal as the main payment method and Checks and Money orders the second...

How can I get the Payment Methods to show up again during checkout?????

This may seem dumb, but are you certain the modules are still installed? You may have updated from an old backup and will find that they are not installed. Furthermore make sure they are numbered correctly, this has caused strange problems for people in the past.

• 2 years later...
Hey sstrycker, BlueNote helped me on another thread with this problem. You have to change your ZONE for paypal to -none-

Hi, I am having the same problem i installed Paypal IP and it is not showing as the payment method, do you have the link to the other thread you where helped in??

I tried -NONE- and also US, AU, NZ, HK and the option is still not available all i have is the cheque/money order available.

Hello,

Credit card used to be activated along with accepting checks, and now all of a sudden I'm getting this:

Payment Method

This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.

with no payment options there for the customer to select.

I want to use Paypal as the main payment method and Checks and Money orders the second...

How can I get the Payment Methods to show up again during checkout?????

What did you do or install just before it stopped working?

Hi, I am having the same problem i installed Paypal IP and it is not showing as the payment method, do you have the link to the other thread you where helped in??

I tried -NONE- and also US, AU, NZ, HK and the option is still not available all i have is the cheque/money order available.

It has be a zone that is working in your shop. Check in your admin.

It has be a zone that is working in your shop. Check in your admin.

Thanks for your reply, i have checked the store settings and from what i can see it is all correct, is there anywhere specifically that i should be checking?

Thanks for your reply, i have checked the store settings and from what i can see it is all correct, is there anywhere specifically that i should be checking?

You imply that you have 4 zones US, AU, NZ, HK

In admin

Locations/Taxes

Tax Zones <---------------------

I use two zones

Australian Zones

World Zones

In admin

Locations/Taxes

I use two zones

Australian Zones

World Zones

Thanks for your help Coopco, i have checked all these seetings and they seem fine, in tax Zones i have only one entry Australia. I have even removed this to try and test with none in the IPN module as the zone however it still does not show.

In admin

Locations/Taxes

I use two zones

Australian Zones

World Zones

Coopco, i have followed the same instructions that you have outlined and it is now showing up, i thank you very much for your help....

Thanks for your help Coopco, i have checked all these seetings and they seem fine, in tax Zones i have only one entry Australia. I have even removed this to try and test with none in the IPN module as the zone however it still does not show.

Appears that when you placed this IPN module you did not uninstall the default paypal module.

You need to uninstall that detault paypal module and then install thisd one.

The other way could be to check that all the rows that are in teh install function of the module are there in yorur configuration table and none is repeated.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Appears that when you placed this IPN module you did not uninstall the default paypal module.

You need to uninstall that detault paypal module and then install thisd one.

The other way could be to check that all the rows that are in teh install function of the module are there in yorur configuration table and none is repeated.

Satish Mantri

Thanks Satish, but what you have said is not the case, what i did is make my Tax Zones the same as Coopco set above, i then added AU, NZ, US, HK in the zone field in the module and it worked.

Thanks alot for your support i do appreciate it.