• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AutoLogon V1.06 and callbacks

I am having problems with the AutoLogon V1.06 script. When installed and activated it works absolutely great, no problems, UNTIL someone places an order using the WorldPay ayment modual (I have the newest installed). It seems that the autologon script is interupting the callback from worldpay. When it returns to my site from worldpay it goes directly to the logoff screen and the order is not recorded by the database (even though its been approved and charged by worldpay :( )

I really like the autologon feature I would just like it to work right. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this work right?

Well, I have found the problem, and curently I've just made a hack solution.

I don't use worldpay but pbscc, but I think it's the same problem. When you call the autologin part in application_top, when using these payment modules, the error occurs. A fix for me was to do a IP check so that if the remote ip was my payportal, then it shouldn't include the autologin thingie:

where:

if (ALLOW_AUTOLOGON == 'true') {

I added:

if (ALLOW_AUTOLOGON == 'true' && $REMOTE_ADDR != PAYPORTAL_IP) {

That's a quick fix, I haven't found anything better yet.

Insert clever remark here

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am having almost the same problem the order is not processed but i am redirected to the login page.

Can you tell me where you set the PAYPORTAL_IP ?

Rgds.

Joop.

btw

I changed the autologon/worldpay test to

if ((ALLOW_AUTOLOGON == 'true') && (strpos(strtolower($SESSION_USER_AGENT),'worldpay) === false))

I just took over a project where worldpay is used so i am a newbie in the worldpay world.

Is it true that worldpay doesn't do a callback when a testpayment (mode 100) is made ?

It just stays on the last worldpay success screen without a button or so.

Joop.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I am having almost the same problem the order is not processed but i am redirected to the login page.

Can you tell me where you set the PAYPORTAL_IP ?

Rgds.

Joop.

Hehe, sorry for not answering, I haven't worked on OSC for four month, so I have kinda been off the forums.

You can set it anywere, but I just made a row in the configuration table

Insert clever remark here