• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF Catalogs V1.4

Destra

I don't know if this should be a contribution or not but when using PDF Catalogs V1.4 you cannot use GIF images. While researching why it seems that the fpdf.php file is main reason as it creates the PDF. I edited it to use a default.jpg file instead and it seems to work fine now (of course all GIF images are replaced by the one JPG). I tried the gif update for FPDF but still it didnot parse gifs (apparently you can only use gifs that are in the base directory unless you modify gif.php). If anybody has had luck modifying the gif.php to use remote GIFs that would be fantastic. The website for FPDF is here for those of you who know more about PHP than me (which is next to nothing) and can get it to work with GIFs. Anyway I like this contribution a lot so I would like to make as useful as possible. To see how the default.jpg works you can check out a working version on my Website. :ph34r: It's Ninja Gaiden