• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please, i need help in tarif by table

gnrx

Hello.

I have the following problem and not if he is that this failing to me I modulate, I do not settle or, or I am forming it bad.

I have formed I modulate tariff by table of the following way: 2:9.5,3:10 That I understand, up to 2 K. 9,5 ?, 3 K. (this is my doubt, if 10 ? but to the 9,5) Anyway, now I have a product, with weight 2 (that the single one puts 2,00, for that reason of the decimal). Then, when the thing and I make the order puts amount to me 0 ?.

If the table I form it with 5:9.5,6:10, then if ? shows the 9,5 to me, but if that product, for example, I select 2 units to him, they to be 4 k. and this within the first table of 5, marks 0 to me ?.

Before, testing, with that of the half kilos, I have formed it as for grams was: the 5000:9.5,6000:10,7000:10.5 product tapeworm a weight of 2500 assigned and when made the 463 ? to me order showed but or less??????

Something fails and not the one that, and I have left little to give it already to the light.

Thanks for your attention and a greeting.