• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal & osCommerce

danielford99

I finally seem I am getting my head around all this osCommerce stuff!

I am going to install it tonight along with a template that I have also customerised. However my original site used PayPal's shopping cart, as I am going to change this, how easy is it to still use PayPal to take the payment?

Please reply like you are talking to an 8 year old, I'm not up on all the jargon etc.

Thanks,

Dan

I don't know why it isn't working for me, I just installed it, put in my email but when someone goes to checkout, the amount isn't there

can anyone help me? I didn't add any contributions and its the way it was when it was installed...

I have a similiar issue. I have installed the OSC MS2 and just went and installed the PayPal module from the Modules in Admin and entered the information. The cart seems to function ok but the store does not ackknowledge the payment once the payment is made. Am I missing something?

I don't know why it isn't working for me, I just installed it, put in my email but when someone goes to checkout, the amount isn't there

can anyone help me? I didn't add any contributions and its the way it was when it was installed...

This sounds as though your file pathway for ssl checkout is not correct. If the pathway is wrong you'll get exactly this error. Vger

I have a similiar issue. I have installed the OSC MS2 and just went and installed the PayPal module from the Modules in Admin and entered the information. The cart seems to function ok but the store does not ackknowledge the payment once the payment is made. Am I missing something?

When a payment is made via PayPal module the customer gets an acknowledgement of their order. If you want to receive a copy of it you need to set 'Send Extra Order E-mails To' to true in your site configuration, and enter an e-mail address for it to go to. Hope this helps