Sign in to follow this  
dan182skater

paypalipn

I am using paypalipn_v0981_for_milestone_2 and when i go to the admin section of my oscommerce shop and go to customers--orders, and click on the name of a person that ordered something, it says

1054 - Unknown column 'paypal_ipn_id' in 'field list'

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, paypal_ipn_id from orders where orders_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

It also says that same tihng when I try to go to the invoice ot packing slip part of osc. What I did was open the SQL file to look for paypal_ipn_id and i didnt see it there. The onlt thing close to it that I saw was paypalipn_txn_id. So I made my own row in the paypalipn_txn column of my database and named it paypal_ipn_id. But it still says that error. Anyone have any ideas?

That's wierd...I thought I posted this in the installation section of osc forums, there isn't much traffic here. Um, I guess I'll copy and paste this topic into the installations category. :D