Sign in to follow this  
PicovK

Error on index.php after install

I installed OS clean and everything was fine - then I installed the Ultrapics module and the ran the sql script. Now I get:

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/languages/german/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/XX/XXXXXX/htdocs/catalog/index.php on line 307

the XXX I substituted for sec-reasons.

:( Any Ideas how to fix this?

PicovK

go back through the installation instrucitons and see where you went wrong. to further help you down the road, would be easier if you put ultrapics in the title of the question.

John Oligario

Knowledge Base Contributions

THANX, but due to time constraints I abandoned ULTRAPICS installation. Thanx anyway.

PicovK

You had an extra line at the bottom of index.php.

go to ?> place cursor outside, just like in front of the p in place here, and hit delete.

have som more wrongs..

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '1143' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

It all have to do with ultra pics