• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price Break install headaches... Fatal Error...

domaky

Hi all!

I am almost done with installing the Quantity Price Break contribution. The catalog opens fine, however when I want to open the admin I get:

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/topvin/public_html/order/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/topvin/public_html/order/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

I've checked, the navigation_history.php file is present and the mentioned line looks like this:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'navigation_history.php');

My question is: Where could I have made a mistake?

Thanks a big bunch for all and any hints,

:: domaky :(

Hello Pam,

I'm not sure anymore. I'm doing so many changes right now... I think I did upload a file into the wrong directory.

I did an extensive reading in the results I got for a search on:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/topvin/public_html/order/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

What were you doing before you got the fatal error?

Greetings,

:: doris B)

Hi Doris!

I was able to get rid of that error and now have another issue. I have installed several contributions and have messed some things up. Its so confusing as to which files I've messed up! My current problem is with the cross-sell contribution. I keep getting a 1062 duplicate error when trying to add a cross-sell item in the admin area. Another problem I am having is that all of my box header titles are not displaying properly....they are instead displaying the default header code names...here is an example:

http://www.pcswebstudios.com/catalog

Any insight you may have would be appreciated!

Pam