• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking For A Certain Contributions If It Exist

TeamXDI

Im looking for a contribution for a payment gateway module aka credit card module for oscommerce. The merchant account i currently have is with Usight. I have search through the forum already and havent found nothing to my findings. If someone knows of any contribution could you please help me out. Thanks in advance. :)

• 1 month later...

I also use uSight gateway, and need a payment module contribution. I am willing to write one, but do not know how to do that. Usight told me they will not do it for me either. How do I go about this? How should I begin?

Can anyone help us? Thanks.

Oak Creek Printworks Store

hmm...seems to me if they *really* wanted your business they would help you out...

to me it sounds like a case of "we have so many custmers we really don't care if one or twelve are unhappy..."

Contribs added:

AdminLogin-Catalog With Images-Credit Class/Gift Voucher-CoolMenu

EasyPopulate-LoginBox-Paypal Shopping Cart IPN-PDF Catalogs

Product Listing In Columns - Image Strip

--

...the young jedi said to his master "you want me to do WHAT?"

you need to know how to interface with their gateway, they should have a help page or something on their site. they should also give you an example of how it is to be accomplished, then what you do is go into the payment section and take one very close to the way you need to 'talk' with usignt and make the necessary changes.

however from what i have read, easier to change gateway merchant accounts.

John, that is a great idea. Thanks for getting me on the right track.

Usight.com does have a help page with examples of how to interface with their gateway. Now, just to figure out how this OSC stuff works.

I'll post a contribution if I end up getting it to work. Thanks

Oak Creek Printworks Store

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...