• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My OS Store

hello,

i was wondering if anyone has a FREE SHIPPING method working on MS1.

i need it to work on the shopping cart total (not weight or items). if the total is more than $75 then there is free shipping.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks much.

I just launched my OS Commerce store...everything works fine except that it is sooooooo slow when loading pages. Is there a contribution to speed this up?

Anyone find this problem?

I am using a very fast connection...don't know why it is so slow.

Any help is appreciated.

hello,

i was wondering if anyone has a FREE SHIPPING method working on MS1.

i need it to work on the shopping cart total (not weight or items). if the total is more than $75 then there is free shipping.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks much.

I will help you if you will answer this question first.

Why does the subject matter in your post differ so much from the subject you specified?

I just launched my OS Commerce store...everything works fine except that it is sooooooo slow when loading pages. Is there a contribution to speed this up?

Anyone find this problem?

I am using a very fast connection...don't know why it is so slow.

Any help is appreciated.

The most likely cause for slow loading is image size and possibly too many images.

I recommend setting the products listed on main page to maximum of 6.

You don't need many listings on main because you get about 3 product listings just from infoboxes. The default for new products is 9. Change this to 6 and this should help some.

Then, the image size becomes a big factor. Try to reduce your image size by using GIF format or reducing colors or reducing pixel size, or combination of any of the three.

Then, after you have done that, you can start looking at other ways to tweak. such as removing the corner images from the infoboxes.

Edited by SirLeo