• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN

I have small problem with the module. I have installed and setup the module no problems but when I go to the orders section at the top I get a

Parse error: parse error in /admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 46

If I try to go to an order I get

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: order in /admin/orders.php on line 130

The line 46 on classes/order.php is

'paypal_ipn_id' => $order['paypal_ipn_id']);

If I remove this then everything appears to be okay and even tests properly (using the included html test file)

Can I leave this line out?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

You could leave it out but then you wouldn't see any of the IPN info associated with that particular order.

Did you manually install the script, i.e did you insert the new bits yourself?

I just tried to replicate your error, on the line above does it end with ); it should be a comma, also need to add paypal_ipn_id to the sql query further above. If you don't have any other contribs installed envolving the order.php file then try copying over a fresh from the contrib, if not post the file here to see.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." -- Albert Einstein

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I did not know if I should start a new one for an issue I was having with the upgrade.

I have several mods so I tried installing the bits myself to try and fix my past issue with paypal ipn.

Having said that, I am getting a page not found error when I click on TRANSACTIONS or TEST IPN links under paypal section in admin.

this is what is listed in my address bar:

shop/admin/FILENAME_PAYPALIPN_TRANSACTIONS?osCAdminID=3510bbe35266e6774e689b506ac6a53f?action=view

I am sure I must have missed something, but I don't know where to look.

Can you help?

THANKS SO MUCH for bearing with a newbie. :rolleyes:

(everything else, after fixing some mistakes, loads okay in my admin)

FILENAME_PAYPALIPN_TRANSACTIONS

suggests that you need to define the filenames in admin/includes/filenames.php

Does this mean your other matter was resolved (if not better off responding in that thread post).

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks... the other login situation went away with the upgrade. (I think) I will know when I get those pages to load. I will look at filenames.php and see if I missed something. I will post a follow up.

THANKS AGAIN.

well crap. My old issue is back after the upgrade. I will head back to my old thread. See you there??? thanks, in advance, for your help.