• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse error?

I was trying to edit the text for the main page and when I saved it, this error came up: "Parse error: parse error in /homepages/3/d91080410/htdocs/catalog/index.php on line 19"

Any ideas on what I did wrong? I re-installed that file, but I still don't know what i did wrong.

This would require the code, however I would guess that you did not escapr an apostrophe in the text so that what's would code as what\'s let's let\'s etc

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

NeoNiko

I thought that I had resolved this issue for you, if it is resolved could you post to this thread to let others know that the issue has been resolved

Thanks

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Ok, it's fixed. I just changed the wording since for some reason it wouldn't recognize the " \ " symbol. No big deal, it works now :)

Archived