MOECTOE Suite public BETA 1 Support

dreamscape

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I get an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class currencies in /home/dakabei/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 16

I haven't changed any of the MOECTOE files.. I just uploaded them. Anybody experience this?

There are 3 files in MOECTOE that reference the currencies class, the line of code is:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

so, unless you have that line _twice_ in a file somehow ??

When did you get the error, under admin no doubt, which option were you using.

Peter

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I just installed your contribution and I get some errors. :'(

no parse errors, or java script errors, but, after I select one of the customers and click the Create New Order button, all I got is a blank page (is showing only the header)(www.xxxx.biz/admin/moectoe_edit_order.php?oID=xx).

The new order appear in the Orders tab but is empty, and I cannot edit it.

Please let me know if there's something I can do.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

I installed the Extra features, but still, the moectoe_edit_order won't work. I'm using firefox and netscape, maybe is working only on IE ? If anybody can help, please do it, I really need this feature.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have one small problem. Everything works fine until I go to: New Order Under Existing Customer and try Customer Search.

For example, I will type my name (as registered user in my shop i am there): Oliver and click on search. Then in Select customer menu I can only see this:

c

c

C

It doesn't matter for what I search, if the customer is registered, I will get only those results, if the cusotmer is not in database, I will get proper message that the customer is not there.

This is not allowing me to use this contribution to create manual orders for existing customers.

Any ideas please?

Thank you.

Love this mod and the whole idea about it.

But I cant get it to work 100%

When I add a new product it gets added as it should, and "Unit Price" gets there but "Total Price" remains Empty. Same problem in the "Order Totals" Box. the totals does not get sumed up whatever I do. later when I check in the orders the new order is there but "Order Total" says 0

My PHP is old so in the beginning of all scripts I had to add codes like ex:

if (!isset($PHP_SELF) || empty($PHP_SELF)) {
    $PHP_SELF =  $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF'];
 }

if (isset ($HTTP_SERVER_VARS))
  {

Everything works but the total sums.... any ideas ? Upgrading server PHP:s is not an option, it?s a RAQ

hmm... did a quick test and changed this:

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']); ?></td>

to this:

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty']); ?></td>

Then the price for the product shoved up as it should but witout taxes added

I?m stuck, and need help.

If I in this line:

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']); ?></td>

Remove " true," the products price appear.

But nothing hapends lower down in the "Order totals box"

And no numbers appears in the orders page...

Anyone else with this problem, or now how to fix ?

I?m stuck, and need help.

If I in this line:

Remove " true," the products price appear.

But nothing hapends lower down in the "Order totals box"

And no numbers appears in the orders page...

Anyone else with this problem, or now how to fix ?

nevermind.... I managed to get my boss to speed up our planed purchase of a new server so now I got it to work.

atleast it works if I first chose "Manual order entry" But if if first go to customers and from chosen customer chose add order, it wont work 100%.... wont update the totals then

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone point me to the most recent version of this? I am confused by the links given.

Also, does this work well with SPPC? Has anyone used these together?

Thanks a million!

Wendy

• 1 month later...

I don't see anyone else posting this but found this problem to be true with all of my installs...

Usually, I create a new order directly from the MOECTOE Order link in the Order menu. My friend kept complaining of ZERO product prices whenever she made a new order but updates/edits were fine.

Finally, tonight I found the problem -- She was using the extra New Order button added to the customer page! The link for that button is incorrect; does not include a currency so when you try to enter an order all the prices are 0

To correct this, I added:

'&currency_code=' . DEFAULT_CURRENCY,

to the link and now it works.

So, the entire link for the New Order button in admin/customers.php should look like:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY, 'action=new_order' . '&cID=' . $cInfo->customers_id . '&currency_code=' . DEFAULT_CURRENCY, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_order.gif', IMAGE_NEW_ORDER) . '</a>

Now, if I can figure out why every first time during a session the MOECTOE script is used we get logged out of admin I'd be set!

Edited by Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know why the order totals box is always blank?

No matter how many products etc I have then the orders total box is always empty.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

rgds

Paul

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
anybody found the answer to why the totals don't work for some of us ?

cheers

shaun

Try fo find this code into admin/moectoe_edit_order.php

} } elseif (($new_ot_total) && (in_array($order_totals[$i]['code'], $allowed_ot_totals))) {
               $new_order_totals[] = array('title' => ((($order_totals[$i]['code'] == 'ot_tax') && (($order_totals[$i]['title'] == '' || ':'))) ? 'Tax:' : $order_totals[$i]['title']),
                                           'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],
                                           'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'],
                                           'code' => $order_totals[$i]['code'],
                                           'sort_order' => $j);
               $current_ot_totals_array[] = $order_totals[$i]['code'];
               $j++;
              echo $order_totals[$i]['code'] . "<br>";

... and uncoment the last line. So it should be as:

} elseif (($new_ot_total) && (in_array($order_totals[$i]['code'], $allowed_ot_totals))) {
               $new_order_totals[] = array('title' => ((($order_totals[$i]['code'] == 'ot_tax') && (($order_totals[$i]['title'] == '' || ':'))) ? 'Tax:' : $order_totals[$i]['title']),
                                           'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],
                                           'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'],
                                           'code' => $order_totals[$i]['code'],
                                           'sort_order' => $j);
               $current_ot_totals_array[] = $order_totals[$i]['code'];
               $j++;
               // COMMENTED OUT echo $order_totals[$i]['code'] . "<br>";

If you have problems, try checking into the configuration menu into admin, then 'MOECTOE Suite' that you have the order totals that you need instaled.

Remember that MOECTOE says into this point: 'Subtotal, Shipping, and Total are required'.

all the best.

antonio

• 4 weeks later...

I love the whole idea of this contribution. In reality though, it doesn't work 100% correctly.. making it beta of course. Who do we have to pay to get this to work 100%? I am a technology director, but I just dont have time to do it.. time being the keyword. Let me know what we can do about this. Even if we each tackle one problem individually and bring it back to the table. Who's with me?!

Edited by dimports

• 5 weeks later...

I m getting this error after installing this contrabution,

Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in /home/httpd/vhosts/nettechglobal.ca/httpdocs/payment/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php on line 26

Any idea what my problem is ?

The code I have is this

<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text'  => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,
				 'link'  => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers'));

if ($selected_box == 'customers') {
$contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>'
								'<br>' . BOX_HEADING_MOECTOE_SUITE . '<br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY, '', 'NONSSL') . '#new_customer" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_MOECTOE_CREATE_ACCOUNT . '</a><br>' .
							   '<em>' . BOX_MOECTOE_AUTHNET_TERMINAL . '</em><br>' . );
 }

Thanks in advance

SJ

i had it like this and almost works no error but the last link do not work

<?php
/*
 $Id: customers.php,v 1.16 2003/07/09 01:18:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- customers //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text'  => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,
				 'link'  => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers'));

if ($selected_box == 'customers') {
$contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' . '<br>' . BOX_HEADING_MOECTOE_SUITE . '<br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MOECTOE_MANUAL_ENTRY, '', 'NONSSL') . '#new_customer" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_MOECTOE_CREATE_ACCOUNT . '</a><br>' .
							   '<em>' . BOX_MOECTOE_AUTHNET_TERMINAL . '</em><br>' . 

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>');
 }

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- customers_eof //-->

HI This contributions looks promising. After the installation I get the following error:

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('2', 'Andrew Kurien', '', 'P O Box 157890', 'Dominion Road', 'Auckland', '1010', '', 'New Zealand', '5361274', '[email protected]', '1', 'Andrew Kurien', '', 'P O Box 157890', 'Dominion Road', 'Auckland', '1010', '', 'New Zealand', '1', 'Andrew Kurien', '', 'P O Box 157890', 'Dominion Road', 'Auckland', '1010', '', 'New Zealand', '1', 'Credit Card', now(), '1', 'USD', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

What is wrong with my installation. any solutions ? Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

Please let me know if Ive missed something here, if this functionality already exists.

Im using the MOECTOE Suite BETA 1 Manual Order Editor And really loving it.

Im wondering if it's possible to have the manually entered items added to the customers shopping cart.

When I add items they show up in my customers account history, as if already bought and paid for(which is perfect in most situations) but Id like to expand the functionality to give the admin the option of placing items in a customers shopping cart(so they appear there the next time the customer logs in)

Anyone already doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

sj

ps I posted this question here a couple days ago, but I thought it might be better in this thread.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Having an error when I click create new order.

Warning: main(includes/boxes/configuration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydirectory/public_html/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/boxes/configuration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydirectory/public_html/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/boxes/configuration.php' (include_path='/admin/') in /home/mydirectory/public_html/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 13

I'm not sure why it can't find configuration.php. I think just a path issue in admin/configure.php but not sure what is wrong. All looks ok, and everything else works ok in admin.

Thanks for the help.

Is it possible to have more than one submit button on the edit orders page or somehow activate the disabled Auth.Net page. I know the Authorize.Net portion isn't working, I just need to be able to pass the values from the edit orders page to a pop up that I can use to display the values (and hopefully pass them on to my credit card processing server).

Please help me out with this. It seems like it would be pretty basic HTML and maybe some JavaScript, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out with all the draw form and draw button functions. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Not sure how to fix this error, when I'm trying to add a product to an order, i get:

ot_subtotal

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\it\admin\moectoe_edit_order.php:249) in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\it\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 21

This contrib seems to work ok on a fresh install of MS2 with 051113 updates.

however, not working on my store which has lots of hacks. I did many compares and can't seem to locate where the problem lies.

thanks for the help!

Steve