Sign in to follow this  
CentralMass

Easy Populate Problem

I download the complete file, then immediatly try to upload it. I don't even open the file, no changes, nothing. I get the following errors:

Easy Populate 2.62-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/catalog/temp/EP2004Feb26-1907_inted.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpARGSLB' to '/home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/catalog/temp/EP2004Feb26-1907_inted.txt' in /home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpARGSLB

User filename: EP2004Feb26-1907_inted.txt

Size: 18232

Warning: file(/home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/catalog/temp/EP2004Feb26-1907_inted.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 730

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/virtual/site133/fst/var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 748

Need Hosting? Just ask!

I've got pretty much the same problem. My temp directory is set to 777. This is the error I get:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/hamilton/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2004Mar02-2311.txt.xls): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hamilton/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpglX1mM' to '/home/hamilton/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2004Mar02-2311.txt.xls' in /home/hamilton/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /var/tmp/phpglX1mM

User filename: EP2004Mar02-2311.txt.xls

Size: 4352

Warning: file(/home/hamilton/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2004Mar02-2311.txt.xls): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hamilton/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 651

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hamilton/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 674

I've got an enormous line of products to add and I really would like this to work. If I have to enter this all in the admin it'll take AGES> Has anyone figured out what's wrong? Obviously not everyone has this problem.

Thanks