• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need my customer's credit card #'s!

dimports

I have my authorize.net module installed which automatically charges my customer's credit card. But after that, the customer's credit cards are no where to be found in any email or even in authorize.net's admin side. HOw can I have my customer's credit card info visible to me while having it still charged automatically by osCommerce??

I really do not know How Authorize.net work...

But I do not think even the admin is allowed to see the credit card number of the customers..

it will be easy if you have SSL , just make the signup page/myaccount Secure and then the user can add the credit card information when signing up...

If you do not have SSL you can also do that, but I don't think that anyone will put his information like that..

Salam,

--------------------------------

No, the Authorize.net module does not capture cc#s by default.

Why would you need them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Actually, they no longer provie you with the customers cc numbers. You have to make a request for a specific transaction, and each request is considered on a case by case basis.

You can however, re-bill, void, or partially refund a card from a payment you ahve received through the auth.net interface.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived