• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

filenames.php error when i install sts system

RocksIT

Hi I am getting this error when i view my catalog after trying to install the STS system

Warning: main(includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /usr/hsphere/local/home/rustyw/rocksit.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 53

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'includes/filenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/hsphere/local/home/rustyw/rocksit.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 53

any ideas how to fix??? :( :( :(

Edited by RocksIT

I've been getting the same error. Exactly.. New install. Hosted accoutn that installs OSC great from automatic script installation. this being the exception and the difference is the STS template.. Anyone have an idea of how to fix.??

Warning: main(includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /usr/hsphere/local/home/rustyw/rocksit.com/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 53

If i would get this error, I would take a look at "/catalog/includes/application_top.php" line 53, and even before that check if "/catalog/includes/filenames.php" really does exist. It sounds very unlikely to me that the STS itself causes this problem.

Thanks guys, I found the problem. very simple. On one of the Contrib direction pages it it only listed like 6 of the 8 files that have to be uploaded to the includes page. when all of them actually have to be updated. The read me file is correct. And its working now.

but now I can't seem to be able to update my CSS file with STS installed.

does this override the CSS somehow. I changed the values but my page still looks the same.

killer program & great Forum thanks! B)