osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Batch Order Center Update 1.1

defender39

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got most of the kinks worked out installing it, but.

It works fine except the output pdf is blank. Acrobat complains about errors and not finding fonts in the resource library.

I have the four font files installed in the proper places but no luck.

Any ideas????

Thanks radders

Pdfcreator doesn't solve my problems it still prints the url on the packaging slips and reciept plus it would be over time consuming to use.

Back to order batch

the problem with order Batch is that it wont carry the information over to a page 2,

it just crops the order at the bottom of that page and goes to the next order.

the programing presumes that all orders will fit on one printed sheet,

so if 1 person orders say 20 items the order would be cropped.

I'm sure it just needs simple piece of code inserted

going to try some testing., any help would be great.

If you use the standard html reciepts/ packing slips they are html.

Your saying to convert the html to pdf then print, one at a time,

this would work but would be very time consuming.

Standard html prints with the url on the page - You can convert to pdf, but it is time consuming.

If someone knows a browser that does not do this or a way to stop the url appearing let me know.

That why i'm useing batch print which has you know converts html to pdf for all orders at once, my only problem with batch print is that it crops an order at the bottom of the pdf, it then goes to the second order so on.

Maybe this module should have used http://www.fpdf.org/ which has more programming options for stopping the page from cropping.

The programming that batch order uses is http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/ which is not clear on how you stop it from cropping the page.

Ive modified the layout of the page, but cannot seem to find an answer for the page cropping using the http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/ programming.

Any Ideas!

I found the answer to printing html recipts packing slips. You can edit the page properties on the browsers

IE or netscape so it does not include extra info. No need for pdf format.

It would still be nice to get batch order updated and working correctly, no cropping orders!

Also David didn't you say on this forum that you had code for making batch print work

with order number selection. sounds better than just inputting dates. Saves Paper too!

Edited by AceDog

I installed this a couple of days ago and had it working fine. today, I adjusted my osC files to reflect australian time rather then US time where my server is located.

I now receive this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare verify_date() in .../catalog/admin/batch_print.php on line 339

I did not make any modifications to the batch_print file. any suggestions of what I should do?

TIA

i have used http://www.fpdf.org/ to create packing slips with barcodes on them for warehouse to scan packing slip number. i would rather not post openly as some of the info in the packing slip is proprietary to my customer, however, if anyone is interested, feel free to message me or email me.

Radders,

sorry, but I'm still confused. when I look at admin/batch_print.php there are 4 instances of verify_date. Two relate to $startdate and two relate to $enddate. None of them appear "doubled-up" to me.

which one am I supposed to comment out? Is it the whole sub-routine that relates to $enddate at the very end of the file?

I am so sorry to be a pest Radders, but I have no idea what that means. Could you give it to me in a way that a 5 year old would understand? When it comes to this php stuff I am an absolute doofus.

I've done a search on the word "date" in the admin/batch_print.php file and I can't see any occurrences of a double definition. (and I probably wouldn't know one if I fell over it)

Here all all the entries with "date" in them. could you tell me which one to comment out (that much I do know how to do - you put "//" in front, right?)

// CHECK DATE ENTERED, GRAB ALL ORDERS FROM THAT DATE, AND CREATE PDF FOR ORDERS

if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate'])) { message_handler(); }

if ((strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate']) != 10) || verify_date($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate'])) { message_handler('ERROR_BAD_DATE'); }

if (!is_writeable(BATCH_PDF_DIR)) { message_handler('SET_PERMISSIONS'); }

$time0 = time();

$startdate = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate']);

if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate'])) { message_handler(); }

if ((strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']) != 10) || verify_date($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate'])) { message_handler('ERROR_BAD_DATE'); }

$time0 = time();

$enddate = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']);

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select o.orders_id,h.comments,MIN(h.date_added) from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " h where o.date_purchased between '" . tep_db_input($startdate) . "' and '" . tep_db_input($enddate) . "23:59:59' and h.orders_id = o.orders_id" . $pull_w_status . $get_customer_comments . ' group by o.orders_id');

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_order_date']) {

$pdf->ezSetY($dup_y);

$pdf->ezText("<b>" . TEXT_ORDER_DATE . " </b>" . date(TEXT_ORDER_FORMAT, strtotime($order->info['date_purchased']))

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $orders['orders_id'] . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $orders['orders_id'], 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($order->info['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $status_name['name']);

tep_mail($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, nl2br($email), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';

function verify_date($startdate) {

$error = 0;

list($year,$month,$day) = explode('-', $startdate);

function verify_date($enddate) {

$error = 0;

list($year,$month,$day) = explode('-', $enddate);

Just delete this:

$error = 0;
list($year,$month,$day) = explode('-', $enddate);  .......... up till the  }?

(the end of the function) as mentioned earier in the thread - page 3?

Edited by radders

Hi

Looks like a bloody useful module, but...

I've installed everything and when I click on 'batch order center' in Tools, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'BATCH_PRINT_INCbatch_print_header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/hardware/web/Merchant2/catalog/admin/batch_print.php on line 284

Anyone know what I can do?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I got an error on admin/batch_print.php:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare verify_date() (previously declared in /home/croppi2/public_html/admin/batch_print.php:320) in /home/croppi2/public_html/admin/batch_print.php on line 339

Fixed it by commenting out the second instance of verify_date at the bottom of admin/batch_print. Not sure if that's going to cause problems or not.

-jared

I am curious as to exactly what you commented out. Was it on these lines here of the script.

$error = 0;

if ((strlen($year) != 4) || !is_numeric($year)) {
$error++;
}
if ((strlen($month) != 2) || !is_numeric($month)) {
$error++;
}
if ((strlen($day) != 2) || !is_numeric($day)) {
$error++;
}

return $error;

}

$error = 0;

$error++;
}
$error++;
}
$error++;
}

return $error;

I can't seem to get rid of the date issue yet?

JM

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

Hey guys I had to comment out all of the verify dates in teh code and all worked great.

I got a killer PDF form and it is working like magic. This is on 2.2MS2 latest release.

JM

Here is the batch_print.php file I use and it works like a charm.

<?php

require('includes/application_top.php');

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['mkey']) {

$key = $HTTP_GET_VARS['mkey']; 
$message = $error[$key]; 
$HTTP_GET_VARS['act'] = 0; 

}

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['act'] == '') { $HTTP_GET_VARS['act'] = 0; }

if (strlen($HTTP_GET_VARS['act']) == 1 && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['act']))
{

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['act']) {

case 1:

// CHECK DATE ENTERED, GRAB ALL ORDERS FROM THAT DATE, AND CREATE PDF FOR ORDERS
if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate'])) { message_handler(); }
//if ((strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate']) != 10) || verify_date($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate'])) { message_handler('ERROR_BAD_DATE'); }
$time0   = time();
$startdate = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate']);

if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate'])) { message_handler(); }
//if ((strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']) != 10) || verify_date($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate'])) { message_handler('ERROR_BAD_DATE'); }
$time0   = time();
$enddate = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
require(BATCH_PRINT_INC . 'class.ezpdf.php');
require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$pdf = new Cezpdf(PAGE);
$currencies = new currencies();

$pdf->selectFont(BATCH_PDF_DIR . 'Helvetica.afm');
$pdf->setFontFamily(BATCH_PDF_DIR . 'Helvetica.afm');
if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_comments']) { $get_customer_comments = ' and h.orders_status_id = ' . DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID; }
if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['pull_status']){ $pull_w_status = " and o.orders_status = ". $HTTP_POST_VARS['pull_status']; }

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select o.orders_id,h.comments,MIN(h.date_added) from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " h where o.date_purchased between '" . tep_db_input($startdate) . "' and '" . tep_db_input($enddate) . "23:59:59'  and h.orders_id = o.orders_id" . $pull_w_status . $get_customer_comments . ' group by o.orders_id');

if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query) > 0) { message_handler('NO_ORDERS'); }
$num = 0;

while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {

$order = new order($orders['orders_id']);

if ($num != 0) { $pdf->EzNewPage(); }

$y = $pdf->ezText(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS,COMPANY_HEADER_FONT_SIZE);
$y -= 10; 

$pdf->setLineStyle(1);
$pdf->line(LEFT_MARGIN,$y,LINE_LENGTH,$y);
$pdf->ezSetY($y);
$dup_y = $y;

$y = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . " </b>" . $orders['orders_id'] ."\n\n",SUB_HEADING_FONT_SIZE);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_order_date']) { 
$pdf->ezSetY($dup_y);
$pdf->ezText("<b>" . TEXT_ORDER_DATE . " </b>" . date(TEXT_ORDER_FORMAT, strtotime($order->info['date_purchased'])) ."\n\n",SUB_HEADING_FONT_SIZE,array('justification'=>'right'));
}

$pdf->addText(LEFT_MARGIN,$y,SUB_HEADING_FONT_SIZE,"<b>" . ENTRY_SOLD_TO . "</b>");

$pos = $y;
$indent = LEFT_MARGIN + TEXT_BLOCK_INDENT;

$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->billing['name']);
if ($order->billing['company'] && $order->billing['company'] != 'NULL') {
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->billing['company']);
}
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->billing['street_address']);

if ($order->billing['suburb'] && $order->billing['suburb'] != 'NULL') {
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->billing['suburb']);
}

$cty_st_zip = $order->billing['city'] . " " . $order->billing['state'] . ", " . $order->billing['postcode'];
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$cty_st_zip);

$pdf->addText(SHIP_TO_COLUMN_START,$y,SUB_HEADING_FONT_SIZE,"<b>" . ENTRY_SHIP_TO . "</b>");

$pos = $y;
$indent = SHIP_TO_COLUMN_START + TEXT_BLOCK_INDENT;

$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->delivery['name']);
if ($order->delivery['company'] && $order->delivery['company'] != 'NULL') {
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->delivery['company']);
}
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->delivery['street_address']);

if ($order->delivery['suburb'] && $order->delivery['suburb'] != 'NULL') {
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$order->delivery['suburb']);
}

$cty_st_zip = $order->delivery['city'] . " " . $order->delivery['state'] . ", " . $order->delivery['postcode'];
$pdf->addText($indent,$pos -= GENERAL_LEADING,GENERAL_FONT_SIZE,$cty_st_zip);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_phone'] || $HTTP_POST_VARS['show_email'] ) {

$pos -= SECTION_DIVIDER;
$pdf->ezSetY($pos);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_phone']) {
$pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_PHONE . "</b> " . $order->customer['telephone'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);

}  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_email']) {
$pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_EMAIL . "</b> " .$order->customer['email_address'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);

}
} 

$pos -= SECTION_DIVIDER;
$pdf->ezSetY($pos);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_pay_method']) {
$pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD . "</b> " . $order->info['payment_method'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);

if ($order->info['payment_method'] == PAYMENT_TYPE) {
$pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_PAYMENT_TYPE . "</b> " . $order->info['cc_type'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);
$pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_CC_OWNER . "</b> " . $order->info['cc_owner'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);
 if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['show_cc']) {
 $pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_CC_NUMBER . "</b> " . $order->info['cc_number'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);
 }

$pos = $pdf->ezText("<b>" . ENTRY_CC_EXP . "</b> " . $order->info['cc_expires'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);
}

}
$pos -= SECTION_DIVIDER;

change_color(TABLE_HEADER_BKGD_COLOR);
$pdf->filledRectangle(LEFT_MARGIN,$pos-PRODUCT_TABLE_ROW_HEIGHT,PRODUCT_TABLE_HEADER_WIDTH,PRODUCT_TABLE_ROW_HEIGHT);

$x = LEFT_MARGIN + PRODUCT_TABLE_LEFT_MARGIN;
$pos = ($pos-PRODUCT_TABLE_ROW_HEIGHT) + PRODUCT_TABLE_BOTTOM_MARGIN;

change_color(GENERAL_FONT_COLOR);

$pdf->addText($x,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS);
$pdf->addText($x += PRODUCTS_COLUMN_SIZE,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL);
$pdf->addText($x += MODEL_COLUMN_SIZE,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_TAX);
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX);
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX);
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX);
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX);

$pos -= PRODUCT_TABLE_BOTTOM_MARGIN;

// Sort through the products

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->products); $i < $n; $i++) {

$prod_str = $order->products[$i]['qty'] . " x " . $order->products[$i]['name'];

change_color(PRODUCT_LISTING_BKGD_COLOR);
$pdf->filledRectangle(LEFT_MARGIN,$pos-PRODUCT_TABLE_ROW_HEIGHT,PRODUCT_TABLE_HEADER_WIDTH,PRODUCT_TABLE_ROW_HEIGHT);

$x = LEFT_MARGIN + PRODUCT_TABLE_LEFT_MARGIN;

$truncated_str = $pdf->addTextWrap($x,$pos,PRODUCTS_COLUMN_SIZE,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$prod_str);
$pdf->addText($x += PRODUCTS_COLUMN_SIZE,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$order->products[$i]['model']);
$pdf->addText($x += MODEL_COLUMN_SIZE,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$order->products[$i]['tax']);
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']));
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']));
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']));
$pdf->addText($x += PRICING_COLUMN_SIZES,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']));
if ($truncated_str) { 

$reset_x = LEFT_MARGIN + PRODUCT_TABLE_LEFT_MARGIN;
$pdf->addText($reset_x,$pos,TABLE_HEADER_FONT_SIZE,$truncated_str);

}

if ( ($k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) > 0) {
       for ($j = 0; $j < $k; $j++) {
 $attrib_string = '<i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
 if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') { 
 $attrib_string .= ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . 
 $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')'; 

}

$attrib_string .= '</i>';
 $reset_x = LEFT_MARGIN + PRODUCT_TABLE_LEFT_MARGIN;
 if (PRODUCT_ATTRIBUTES_TEXT_WRAP) {
 $wrapped_str = $pdf->addTextWrap($reset_x,$pos,PRODUCTS_COLUMN_SIZE,PRODUCT_ATTRIBUTES_FONT_SIZE,$attrib_string);
 } else { 
 $pdf->addText($reset_x,$pos,PRODUCT_ATTRIBUTES_FONT_SIZE,$attrib_string);
 }

if ($wrapped_str) { 
  	 $pdf->addText($reset_x,$pos,PRODUCT_ATTRIBUTES_FONT_SIZE,$wrapped_str);
  	 }
   }
	 }
 } //EOFOR

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {

$pdf->addText(LEFT_MARGIN + 200,$pos -= PRODUCT_TOTALS_LEADING,PRODUCT_TOTALS_FONT_SIZE,"<b>" . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . "</b>");
$pdf->addText($x,$pos,PRODUCT_TOTALS_FONT_SIZE,$order->totals[$i]['text']);

} //EOFOR

$pos -= SECTION_DIVIDER;
if ($orders['comments']) {
$pdf->ezSetY($pos);
$pdf->ezText("<b>Comments:</b>\n" . $orders['comments'],GENERAL_FONT_SIZE);
}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['status'] && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['status'] != $order->info['orders_status'])){
$customer_notified = 0; 
$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);
$notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, BATCH_COMMENTS) . "\n\n";

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) {
$status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name as name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and orders_status_id = " . tep_db_input($status));
$status_name = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query);

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $orders['orders_id'] . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $orders['orders_id'], 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($order->info['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $status_name['name']);
tep_mail($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, nl2br($email), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
         $customer_notified = '1';
}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . $orders['orders_id'] . "'");
tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) 
values ('" . $orders['orders_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . $customer_notified . "', '" . $notify_comments  . "')");
}
$num++;
// Send fake header to avoid timeout, got this trick from phpMyAdmin
 $time1  = time();
       if ($time1 >= $time0 + 30) {
           $time0 = $time1;
           header('X-bpPing: Pong');
	 }
}// EOWHILE

$pdf_code = $pdf->output();

$fname = BATCH_PDF_DIR . BATCH_PDF_FILE;
if ($fp = fopen($fname,'w')) {
fwrite($fp,$pdf_code);
fclose($fp);
} else { message_handler('FAILED_TO_OPEN'); }

$message =  'A PDF of ' . $num . ' order(s) was successful! 
<a href="'.$fname.'"><b>Click here</b></a> to download the order file.';

case 0:

require(BATCH_PRINT_INC . 'batch_print_header.php');
require(BATCH_PRINT_INC . 'batch_print_body.php');
require(BATCH_PRINT_INC . 'batch_print_footer.php');

break;
default:

message_handler();

}//EOSWITCH

} else {

message_handler('ERROR_INVALID_INPUT');

}

// FUNCTION AREA
function message_handler($message=''){

if ($message) {
header("Location: " . tep_href_link(BATCH_PRINT_FILE, 'mkey=' . $message));
} else {
header("Location: " . tep_href_link(BATCH_PRINT_FILE));
}
exit(0);
}

function change_color($color) {
global $pdf;

list($r,$g,$b) = explode(',', $color);
$pdf->setColor($r,$g,$b);
}

/*
$error = 0;

$error++;
}
$error++;
}
$error++;
}

return $error;

}

$error = 0;

$error++;
}
$error++;
}
$error++;
}

return $error;

}
*/
?>

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

I was just about to install this, and I saw that if I overwrite my english.php file with the one that's included, I would have a serious set of problems. I tried to copare the files and it's hard to find the differences that matter. Can someone tell me what has to be changed in /admin/includes/languages/english.php ??

Thanks!

Also, as far as the date issue, I of course, have the same problem.

Paycheck commented these things:

//if ((strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate']) != 10) || verify_date($HTTP_POST_VARS['startdate']))

and

//if ((strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']) != 10) || verify_date($HTTP_POST_VARS['enddate']))

and

/*
$error = 0;

$error++;
}
$error++;
}
$error++;
}

return $error;

}

$error = 0;

$error++;
}
$error++;
}
$error++;
}

return $error;

}
*/

Radders - can you explain what part of this needs to be commented and what doesnt?