• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ask a Product Question

nyckeln

Just one more question.

This contribution is MS2 fully compatible?

I have one more problem. When Iam logged and I want to ask a question about one product, ask_a_question.php will log me off, and then I have to login again.

Anyone with this problem?

Sorry my terrible english.

Best Regards

Andre.

I believe all errors are fixed. I have put up a new version as well as both 2.1 compatable and 2.2

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1779

I am no expert and am willing to help fix anything I have broken, please write me with the email provided in the contribution and I will do my best to help.

The right column under the left column id because there is one too many close tags just above:

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

remove one of the:

</td>

</tr>

</table>

and all should be perfect.

Marg

• 3 weeks later...

I like what this function.

Unfortunately, when I installed it into my MS2 setup, after it completes, it leaves a blank screen in the browser window.

The email is sent and if I hit the browser's back button it returns to the email form page with a green line message indicating that it successfully sent the message.

The email message comes through fine.

Any ideas on what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks.

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

Very Good Contribution, works very well and stimulate the customers to interact with us...

Now, I think that it might be used by competition or by someone asking stange question.

One way to avoid this would be to have the IP sent to me too...

how can I add this function?

Thanks

Salvo

I have found this:

if (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) {

$ip=getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');

} else {

$ip=getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');

}

Can someone tell me where I should included in the ask_a_question.php ?

Thanks

found out

here where it goes:

// get ip

if (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) {

$ip=getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');

} else {

$ip=getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');

}

$email_body .= "\n" . 'Sender ip address: ' . $ip;

$email_body .= sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_LINK, tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) . "\n\n" .

sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_SIGNATURE, STORE_NAME . "\n" . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . "\n");

tep_mail($HTTP_POST_VARS['friendname'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['friendemail'], $email_subject, stripslashes($email_body), '', $from_email_address);

I like what this function does.

Unfortunately, when I installed it into my MS2 setup, after it completes, it leaves a blank screen in the browser window.

The email is sent and if I hit the browser's back button it returns to the email form page with a green line message indicating that it successfully sent the message.

The email message comes through fine.

Any ideas on what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks.

I have found the following entry in the error log:

PHP Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/catalog/includes/application_top.php:550) in /path/to/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Line 29 is the redirect function. Application_top calls that function from a number of locations.

This error does not occur when the ask_a_question mod is not installed.

Any suggestions?

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Found the problem. Lost a ";" when pasting in an edit.

/beats head against wall/

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

I installed this contribution. I struggled to show the gif but, otherwise, wery good indeed. One question, I'm trying to set up the module in Italian as well. I translated the file /english/ask_a_question from English to Italian and placed it in the right folder. When I click on the link it takes correectly on the login page. I login and, instead of direct me on the coorect page, it shows the following message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/musicastampata.com/httpsdocs/includes/languages/italian/ask_a_question.php on line 20

I stress the fact that in english works correctly and that, the only thing I did is to translate the file above from english to italian. I'm confused, don't know where the error may be. Obviously I added the definitions in italian on the other files as per instructions.

Thank you.

• 8 months later...

Airolg,

The site you were referencing is mine. Here is the part in my product_info.php which calls the contribution:

<?php // ################ begin added ask a question ############ ?>

<tr>

<td width = "150" align="center" class="smallText">

<?php echo '<br><br> <a href="ask_a_question.php?products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'] . '">' . tep_image_button('button_ask_a_question.gif', TEXT_QUESTION) . '<br>Ask a question about<br>' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</a>'; ?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php // ################ end added ask a question ############ ?>

Hope this helps.

Mark

• 2 months later...
Airolg,

The site you were referencing is mine. Here is the part in my product_info.php which calls the contribution:

<tr>

<?php echo '<br><br> <a href="ask_a_question.php?products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'] . '">' . tep_image_button('button_ask_a_question.gif', TEXT_QUESTION) . '<br>Ask a question about<br>' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</a>'; ?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php // ################ end added ask a question ############ ?>

Hope this helps.

Mark

Mark, that looks good on your site. I also like the way you display product price and image.

All

I can not get the "ask a product question" icon or text to show up. no error message. Just nothing. Eyes getting red looking for the source of problem.

Please help.

Tony

Try turning on the "tell a friend" in admin. I wrote this so long ago and knew so little that I embellished. Dodo answer, I know, but most likely effective.

Marg

"tell a friend" is already turned on but still do not get to show up.

pm me. I'll give you my email to send your product_info and I'll look at it. I'm sure the problem is in there.

Marg

The Email Still in my out box so decided to just post here. I have highlighted the area of concern. I now susspect the MoPics mod could have confused me.

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<? echo THEMA_STYLE;?>">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="860" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// EOF: More Pics 6

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

//DISPLAY PRODUCT WAS ADDED TO WISHLIST IF WISHLIST REDIRECT IS ENABLED

if(tep_session_is_registered('wishlist_id')) { ?>

<tr> <td class="messageStackSuccess"><?php echo PRODUCT_ADDED_TO_WISHLIST; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

tep_session_unregister('wishlist_id');

}

// BOF: More Pics 6

$mopics_image_width = (MOPICS_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH:'*2');

$mopics_image_height = (MOPICS_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT:'*2');

if (MOPICS_SHOW_ALL_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true') {

$mopics_output = '';

$mo_row = 1;

$mo_col = 1;

$mopics_images = array();

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { $mopics_images[] = $product_info['products_image']; }

for ( $mo_item=1; $mo_item<7; $mo_item++ ) {

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage'.$mo_item])) { $mopics_images[] = $product_info['products_subimage'.$mo_item]; }

}

$mopics_count = sizeof($mopics_images);

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { $mopics_output .= '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" align="'.MOPICS_TABLE_ALIGNMENT.'">'."\n"; }

for ( $mo_item=0; $mo_item<$mopics_count; $mo_item++ ) {

if ($mo_row<(MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_ROWS+1)) {

if ($mo_col==1) {$mopics_output.='<tr>';}

$mopics_output .= ' <td align="center" class="smallText"><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write(\'<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.$mo_item).'\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');

//--></script><noscript>

<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item]) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], $product_info['products_name'], $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>

</noscript></td>'."\n";

if ($mo_col==MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_COLS) { $mo_col=1; $mo_row++; $mopics_output.='</tr>'."\n"; } else { $mo_col++; }

}

}

if ($mo_col!=1){ while (($mo_col++)<(MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_COLS+1)) { $mopics_output.='<td>?</td>'."\n"; } }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { $mopics_output .= '</table>'."\n"; }

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php /* BOF: More Pics 6

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smalltext">

<tr>

</td>

</tr>

<?php // ################ end added ask a question ############ ?>//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*2, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*2, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

<br><br>

<?php

//affiliate build a link begin

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {

?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD, 'individual_banner_id=' . $product_info['products_id']) .'" target="_self">' . tep_image('includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_affiliate_build_a_link.gif', 'Make a link') . ' </a>'; ?><?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

} */

if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='above') {

echo ' <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">'.$mopics_output.'</td>

</tr>

</table>

?<br>'."\n";

} else if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides') {

echo $mopics_output;

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='below') {

echo '?<br>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

</tr>

</table>'."\n";

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', 'Add to Wishlist', 'name="wishlist" value="wishlist"'); ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Tony,

You have the:

<tr>
</td>
</tr> 
<?php // ################ end added ask a question ############ ?>//--></script>

stuck within an "if" statement.

Try this:

<?php
/*
$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<? echo THEMA_STYLE;?>">

<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
window.open(url,'popupWindow',& #39;toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l
eft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="860" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
<tr>
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
<tr>
<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<tr>
<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<?php
} else {
// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}

//DISPLAY PRODUCT WAS ADDED TO WISHLIST IF WISHLIST REDIRECT IS ENABLED 
if(tep_session_is_registered('wishlist_id')) { ?> 
<tr> <td class="messageStackSuccess"><?php echo PRODUCT_ADDED_TO_WISHLIST; ?></td> 
</tr> 
<?php 
tep_session_unregister('wishlist_id'); 
}

$mopics_image_width = (MOPICS_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH:'*2');
$mopics_image_height = (MOPICS_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT:'*2');

if (MOPICS_SHOW_ALL_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true') {

$mopics_output = '';
$mo_row = 1;
$mo_col = 1;

$mopics_images = array();
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { $mopics_images[] = $product_info['products_image']; }
for ( $mo_item=1; $mo_item<7; $mo_item++ ) {
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage'.$mo_item])) { $mopics_images[] = $product_info['products_subimage'.$mo_item]; }
}
$mopics_count = sizeof($mopics_images);

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { $mopics_output .= '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" align="'.MOPICS_TABLE_ALIGNMENT.'">'."\n"; }

for ( $mo_item=0; $mo_item<$mopics_count; $mo_item++ ) {

if ($mo_row<(MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_ROWS+1)) {
if ($mo_col==1) {$mopics_output.='<tr>';}

$mopics_output .= ' <td align="center" class="smallText"><script language="javascript"><!--
document.write(\'<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.$mo_item).'\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');
//--></script><noscript>
<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item]) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], $product_info['products_name'], $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>
</noscript></td>'."\n";

if ($mo_col==MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_COLS) { $mo_col=1; $mo_row++; $mopics_output.='</tr>'."\n"; } else { $mo_col++; }
}

}

if ($mo_col!=1){ while (($mo_col++)<(MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_COLS+1)) { $mopics_output.='<td> </td>'."\n"; } }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { $mopics_output .= '</table>'."\n"; }

}

?>
<tr>
<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</td>
</tr> 
<tr>
<td class="main">
<?php /* BOF: More Pics 6
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
<tr>
<tr>
<td align="center" class="smalltext">
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*2, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*2, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
<br><br>
<?php
if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {
?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD, 'individual_banner_id=' . $product_info['products_id']) .'" target="_self">' . tep_image('includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_affiliate_build_a_link.gif', 'Make a link') . ' </a>'; ?><?php
}
?>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
} */
if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='above') {
echo ' <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
</tr>
</table>
<br>'."\n";
} else if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides') {
echo $mopics_output;
}
?>
<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
$products_options_array = array();
$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
}
}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
} else {
$selected_attribute = false;
}
?>
<tr>
<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
}
?>
</table>
<?php
}
if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='below') {
echo ' <br>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
</tr>
</table>'."\n";
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
<tr>
<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
<tr>
<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
<tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
<tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
}
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<tr>
<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
<td align="center"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', 'Add to Wishlist', 'name="wishlist" value="wishlist"'); ?></td>
<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>