• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HSBC secure-epayment module

Hi there, am trying to install this module in to CRE Loaded and all in all module seems to be working fine (like many other osc contributions I have intergrated no problem)

Still sending "T" transactions (have not gone productive yet with hsbc), but have managed to generate valid hash etc and connect to hcbc cpi. But am now stuck with following problem

With java/ in spiders.txt cart is not emptying and order is not going in to database.

If I remove java/ from spiders.txt (as suggested on a much earlier post on here) then I am getting error on hsbc_return.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function getHash() on a non-object in /home/mysite/public_html/hsbc_return.php on line 40.

When this happens cart is emptying and most order details are going on to database (everything but products purchased price comes up as abandoned)

Any ideas anyone???

Any help greatly appreciated.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would also appreciate if anybody could tell me how to email the return post values to myself that hsbc send to checkout_process.php then I might be able to find problem.

I know the send post values are ok from viewing the source code before last confirmation at checkout_confirmation.php but can't check return values.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have received the following files in an email from HSBC

CPI Specification.pdf

cpisample.war

OrderHash.jsp

results.jsp

sample.html

TestHash.java

Can anyone tell me where to download the actual OsCommerce Module please? I have looked on the HSBC website but cannot find anything. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

This is the link to the module if anyone else can't find it :P http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3997

Hi,

I have received the following files in an email from HSBC

CPI Specification.pdf

cpisample.war

OrderHash.jsp

results.jsp

sample.html

TestHash.java

Can anyone tell me where to download the actual OsCommerce Module please? I have looked on the HSBC website but cannot find anything. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Im also having a issue where no hash is being created. I have all the files in the CGI_BIN folder, permissions set to 755, I have also placed the 2 share lib files into the same directory (although the hosts say they are on the server) The paths are set correctly and nothing!

I am interested in the downhome mod but I cant find anywhere to download it or even if gary would like to post how he fixed it using Orderhash.php i would be very great full. I have spent months trying to get this working on and off!

I dont help with templates (thats what the seller is for)

th search function will often help, when it dont try this in google.

site:http://www.oscommerce.com/forums then your search word

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Getting the following error when testing this module.

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot override protected environment variable 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH' in /home/tester/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/hsbc.php on line 91

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me how I could go about solving this.

Any help much appreciated.

wolfmann

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone, I'm from Argentina, and I hired the service of Secure e-payments HSBC Argentina, the issue is as follows:

I know that this contribution is for HSBC banks in other countries, but would like to adapt this contribution to work in Argentina, have given me a manual for implementation, which I think would be helpful to make it work in my country or to modify the following contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions, 7021/category, 1/search, hsbc, and is working now in my room with some problems:

not charge the customer data to my oscommerce page of the bank and the customer has to reload all your data

Apparently there is a problem in the following lines:

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('Currency', 'ARS') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('OrderAmount', $precio) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('UserFirstName', $order->customer['firstname']) . /*this line dont work*/

tep_draw_hidden_field('UserLastName', $order->customer['lastname']) . /*this line dont work*/

tep_draw_hidden_field('UserEmail', $order->customer['email_address']) . /*this line dont work*/

tep_draw_hidden_field('ShopCode', MODULE_PAYMENT_EPAYMENTS_ID) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('OrderCode', $ordercode );

$update_ordercode_query = "INSERT INTO orders_gateway (orders_id, gateway_id, session_id) VALUES ('', '" . $ordercode . "', '" . tep_session_id() . "');";

$update_ordercode = tep_db_query($update_ordercode_query);

return $process_button_string;

}

would be of great help to all who use this system in South America, greetings and thanks to all

• 6 months later...