• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to tidy text in 'Visitors/Members cart' info

Pixxi

Maybe this has been covered already but I can't find it ... (searching on 'Visitors AND cart' gives 245 pages, 'Members AND cart' gives 953 pages... :blink: )

When not logged in, if you add something to the cart and click 'checkout' OSC asks you to log in.

Above the login text there is a message explaining that the visitors cart will be merged with the members cart after login, and it gives a link '[more info]' which leads to a javascript window with some additional information.

Q: How can you format the text in that JS window so that that's there's a clear space border left and right of the text?

At present the text goes all the way to the left and right edge of the window and looks messy.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

:rolleyes:

How about placing it all in a table with some cell spacing...

In catalog/info_shopping_cart.php around line 27 find

<body>

<p class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></p>

<p class="main"><b><i><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE_1; ?></i></b><br><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT_1; ?></p>

<p class="main"><b><i><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE_2; ?></i></b><br><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT_2; ?></p>

<p class="main"><b><i><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE_3; ?></i></b><br><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT_3; ?></p>

<p align="right" class="main"><a href="java script:window.close();"><?php echo TEXT_CLOSE_WINDOW; ?></a></p>

</body>

and change it to

<body>

<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2" border="3" width="100%">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><br>

<p class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></p>

<p class="main"><b><i><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE_1; ?></i></b><br><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT_1; ?></p>

<p class="main"><b><i><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE_2; ?></i></b><br><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT_2; ?></p>

<p class="main"><b><i><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TITLE_3; ?></i></b><br><?php echo SUB_HEADING_TEXT_3; ?></p>

<p align="right" class="main"><a href="java script:window.close();"><?php echo TEXT_CLOSE_WINDOW; ?></a></p>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody> 

</table>

</body>

Have fun......set colors etc. int the html or use the stylesheets to further customize.

The actual text defines are in

catalog/includes/languages/english/info_shopping_cart.php

HTH

Tom

Archived