• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL Problems

ITZ Computers

I don't know where to post this, but it is happening when I click on the invoice button for my customers, I get

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

select products_description as desc_info from products_description where products_id =

[TEP STOP]

I do not have much experiance with SQL so if anyone could help it would be greatly appriciated.

what have you modified? appears something may have been modified, program wise. you can also post your line here that is stating has the problem

i would definitely go thru each file you have modified, to make sure everything is accurately typed in. if you download a free phpedit program, it will aid in the syntax of your program statements

if it only happens when you do the invoice in the admin section? when you click on that, look at the browser address bar and what program is being called up at that time, (will have php at the end of filename) and it is in there and associated files wehn you read the source

The file it was having problems with is the invoice.php file, it works fine when you go to it without any data in it (like custmers order) but as soon as you click on it with a customers error it comes up with that error, I have even replaced the invoice.php file with the original and it still happens, so I believe it has something to do with SQL, is there anyone who know something about SQL who can help me out

without seeing the code, not many can help, we may be good but not that good . . .

send a link if you wish, in a pm or email so i can see the error.

i would also check the server access and error logs to see what is going on

Archived