• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I set register_globals in php.ini

I am getting the message register_globals disabled how do I setup the php.ini

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

do you have rights to change the php.ini located in the /usr/local/lib folder?

else you will need to check with your host or change hosts or not use osCommerce if it can not be changed.

Hi John

I have just been installing EASY PHP to run locally so have full access

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

easy php comes with apache server, php 4.3.3 mysql and phpmyAdmin

I have set register_globals On in php.ini in apache but still get register_globals off when I phpinfo.php

:lol: Doh! I only forgot to switch off the server and do a restart minus 10 for my effort :blink:

Hi Tom guess what I forgot to restart the server

Archived