• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cant make new boxes in Infobox Admin

themadman

Im on ms2

i have installed it correctly best I can tell... because it works in the admin. I can enable/disable boxes... move them from left to right. I can click add new box and type in all the info and itll show up in the admin list with the rest.... but on the catalog the box never shows up. I even tried using the sql file as an example one and modifying the sql and that also didnt show up on the store.

I need some help... I don't know why they wont show up.... I think it has to do with the filename. But I cant figure out where it's pullin that info at, since the boxes in the sql file dont have a filename mentioned... so i don't know how those boxes work in the first place.

Please advise... thanks.

Oh, all the boxes i want to add... already existed prior to installing this.... trying to bring them back in.

Edited by themadman

• 8 months later...