• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding a 'Tell a Friend' link somewhere?

dimports

I'm trying to add the button to tell a friend in a specific place on my site but can't figure out the php code to use as the link. I'm actually replacing the "Review" button with tell a friend in my shopping cart. Heres a what I mean: http://www.designimportsinc.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=4926

So far I was able to figure out how to put the image button there but the link is non-functional. Someone pls help with this.

Heres what my code looks like:

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) . tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_tell_a_friend.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

This will add the product to cart (just took the code). What change would I need to use the tell_a_friend mod

Yea, I just managed to put the Tell a Friend button there by coping the shopping cart button link and just change the image. Now the next step I have to do is change the link to the tell_a_friend.php mod. I tried everything and ca't get any link to work without an error. So I left it for now until someone can help me with the link.

anybody know how to do this? why won't my code take me the tell a friend mod?

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) . tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_tell_a_friend.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

Archived