• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Products enhanced

All Products enhanced was released 1/13/03 and is available here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1785

I am having trouble opening it - it is a .tar.gz file. I got PKZip which says it can open those types of files, but have not been able to get it open. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

No go on Unix, WinAce, or PowerZip. Would be nice to be able to actually see this thing. In WinAce the php files are there but cannot be viewed or extracted. The other two methods simply fail completely.

This works great, thanks so much. I really needed this one. Have a great night.

Mary Ann

Could you do the rest of us a favor since you managed to get the thing extracted...could you just take the folder, compress it as a regular zip file and then upload it to the contributions section?

Zip file created and uploaded to http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1785. For those of you on Windows boxes, Winzip 8.x will open the .tar.gz files, or you can get a copy of gzip to do it from the command line.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks a bunch Jim. Tried unzipping the tar with WinZip 8.1 but said it was not valid..maybe the original download got corrupted somewhere along the line. Thanks again!

Anybody been able to add column sorting with this contribution?

It would be reall great to sort by the various columns. Also, my weight column shows no values in it.....anyone experiencing that?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Installed latest version and everything seems to be working fine except for the Price column which shows $0.00. Can anyone help with this. Thanks Wayne

Just installed it, and it's working fine... I can't imagine what would be causing that exactly.. it returns everything as 0.00? It has to be pulling that number from somewhere, doesn't it? Otherwise it would just be a blank space? :ph34r: