• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

wysiwyg 1.7 install problem

ozcsys

Ok I have installed wysiwyg 1.7 on a clean install except for the sts contribution.

I get the following error messages.

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/station/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 307

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/station/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 307

Now it seems that it is looking for a file named define_mainpage in the includes/languages/english/ directory but there was not one with that name in the contribution the only file in that directory is mainpage.php

Everything else seems to be working on the admin side other than the fact that nothing is showing in the define mainpage box and no changes made there take any effect.

Well if anyone has any ideas I would appriciate it.

Thanks

Richard

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

The editor updates mainpage.php. If you have one in the right directory then maybe the contents of the filename field FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' is wrong or not declared.

Look in your english.php file and make sure the filename is right.

Edited by FlyingKites