Sign in to follow this  
tammy507

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array

Im currently in the admin under: Shipping ---> Orders to Process

I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /var/www/html/store/admin/orders.php on line 334

I checked line 334 and it says this:

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', tep_array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>

Any ideas of whats wrong, or what it should say?

Thanks in advance!

Tammy

change to array_merge instead of tep_array_merge

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

I am having errors everywhere!!!

Heres another:

Admin-->Shipping-->Process--> SHIPPING PROCESSING

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /var/www/html/store/admin/spg_shipping.php on line 728

Line 728 says:

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', tep_array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>

Change 'tep_array_merge' to 'array_merge'.

Matti

Ok... I had the same tep error thing in the file spg_manual_info.php so I changed it, THAT error went away and has been replaced with this:

Warning: main(includes/modules/spg_shipping/key_generateb.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/store/admin/spg_manual_info.php on line 194

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/spg_shipping/key_generateb.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/store/admin/spg_manual_info.php on line 194

Line 194 says: require(DIR_WS_SPG_SHIPPING . 'key_generateb.php');

I checked and dont see anything that says DIR_WS or key_gen

Ok... I found it.. the file says :

<?php

function RandomPassword( $passwordLength ) {

$newkey2 = "";

for ($index = 1; $index <= $passwordLength; $index++) {

// Pick random number between 1 and 62

$randomNumber = rand(1, 62);

// Select random character based on mapping.

if ($randomNumber < 11)

$newkey2 .= Chr($randomNumber + 48 - 1); // [ 1,10] => [0,9]

else if ($randomNumber < 37)

$newkey2 .= Chr($randomNumber + 65 - 10); // [11,36] => [A,Z]

else

$newkey2 .= Chr($randomNumber + 97 - 36); // [37,62] => [a,z]

}

return $newkey2;

}

$passwordLength = 24 ;

$newkey2=RandomPassword($passwordLength);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_SPG_MANUAL_INFO . " set spg_man_key2 = '" . $newkey2 . "' , spg_man_key3 = '" . $osCAdminsID . "' where spg_man_info_id = '1' ");

?>

Matti

HA!

That worked out great! for my problem... Question is why would removing tep_ have any affect on the array?

That worked out great! for my problem... Question is why would removing tep_ have any affect on the array?

It doesn't. It does handle the fact that osCommerce dropped the tep_array_merge function in favor of providing their own definition of array_merge when available.

There used to be a function tep_array_merge that said something along the lines of "if array_merge is defined, use it; otherwise, use this code that has the same effect." This was replaced by code that says "if array_merge is not defined, use this definition for it." At the same time, all references to tep_array_merge (in the core code) were replaced with array_merge.

Hth,

Matt