Sign in to follow this  
amyloo

Full install with price break

Since I don't have shell access to run patch, I installed the whole cart with the price break mod.

Encounter this error when I go to admin > catalog > categories/products:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_price1' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

Anybody know what this is about, and what to do about it?

I am not the smartest guy around here but in this case I believe you need to install the fields in your database. Did you get a sql to add to your database?

Do you have phpadmin?

Randy Redner

fantastico !!!!  is what i used to intall.

Does the Fantasico distribution include the quantity price break?

Anyway, I'll all set, except I'll have to move over all my cosmetic modifications and products and everything to the new install.

Edited by amyloo

Well, shoot. It seemed to work. But now none of the account pages seem to work. Probably it's because I chose the SSL install option and don't have it. Guess I'll have to reinstall.

Good news is I also tried the Live Support mod and is it ever cool.

Edited by amyloo