• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[SUPPORT] HTML Editor and UltraPics by MaxiDVD

Does anyone have a step by step installation to this contribution?

I have a heavily mod OSC site and tried using WinMerge to compare files but the task is too daunting esp. for admin/categories.php

I have installed WYSIWYG HTML AREA 1.7 for MS2 -

Full Package (Inc Jpsy Image Uploaded). Lee Nielsen (MaxiDVD) and some of the WYSIWYG code matches while other lines do not. Is there a way to just intergrate just the UltraPics or is UltraPics a full package which includes WYSIWYG?

I hate uploading files and a huge documentation freak that likes to know which lines of code have been manipulated or replaced.

Thanks

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not only do you have the problem of the admin/categories.php being big there are a few sections of code

that queries need to be changed in addition to the mod !

You need to go through that file when you have a spare hour to make the changes correctly

Andrew

Does anyone have a step by step installation to this contribution?

I have a heavily mod OSC site and tried using WinMerge to compare files but the task is too daunting esp. for admin/categories.php

I have installed WYSIWYG HTML AREA 1.7 for MS2 -

Full Package (Inc Jpsy Image Uploaded). Lee Nielsen (MaxiDVD) and some of the WYSIWYG code matches while other lines do not. Is there a way to just intergrate just the UltraPics or is UltraPics a full package which includes WYSIWYG?

I hate uploading files and a huge documentation freak that likes to know which lines of code have been manipulated or replaced.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Uh oh.

This looks like a dead thread, but I'm going to put this question out there anyway in the hopes that someone will respond.

When I have added multiple pics to a product and then go back to edit them individually through the admin web interface the form fields are not populating with the image names. They are all blank fields and as such require that all the fields be repopulated by hand. Is this a mistake I have made through mis-installation? Or is this an unfortunate feature of an otherwise quite useful contribution?

Thanks.

;-j

• 2 weeks later...
I installed this mod, I still need to find the NETPBM. But at this point I am totaly lost. Where am I suposed to add these pictures ect.

Well, this much at least I can answer for you. You add the images in your product listing pages in the admin. You can also bulk upload them using the appropriate EasyPopulate I believe is included in the contribution.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

in my store I have fixed the sort problem with the imagedirectories in the image-upload-popup. :D

This is my code of the lister.php

With this lister.php the sorting works for images and image-directories. Directories are listed at top, pictures below, if a directory contains both - directories and images.

BoF

Thank you so much!!! I've been searching for a fix for this for the longest time!! :D

Question: is it possible to have this work with swf files as images for the products? Or what would be a way to use Flash images for the product images?

Patty

When I try to enter Newsletter Manager i get this error

Anyone who can help me out to get it fixed.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-6, 6' at line 1

select newsletters_id, title, length(content) as content_length, module, date_added, date_sent, status, locked from newsletters order by date_added desc limit -6, 6

This seems like a funny question, but is there an easy way that I can delete the existing thumb/enlarged images? I don't see how to do that.

Feel like a fool for asking what seems like it should be an obvious question.

No, really, I do need to know about this. If anyone out there uses this contibution and has an idea of how to deal with this I really would apprecitate a little sharing of the love...

• 1 month later...

How do you dictate how many images are in a row? At the moment it looks like it's just based on how wide your product details page is and how large the images are and it just squeezes them on until theres too many and then creates a second row etc. However, I would prefer to state how many are per row. I would like to set it at two images per row. How would I do this?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to install ultrapics and am receiving the following error when I try and import the sql file to my database:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_image_med` VARCHAR( 64 ) AFTER `products_image` ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_image_med'

• 1 month later...

Hi,

is there a possibity to add an alternative text to the emails which is not marked as HTML so a Plain-text-user can also see anything. For instance a text like this.

This newsletter is only available in HTML. Please follow the link below.

http://www.reinhilde.com/newsletter/200612...er_dezember.htm

thanks

JJ

• 2 weeks later...
I found out that my server has the GD library installed, and I dont need NETPBM! All images are thumbnailed automatically! :thumbsup:

How are they thumbnailed? I installed this mod ages ago and it seems to be working but on the catalog side, the thumbnails are the html scaled down versions of the big image, just like the original OsC code used to do. So, it still needs to spend ages downloading the big versions of every image even for the thumbnail product listing pages. Which files should i be looking to change or does this mod automatically create thumbnails?

thanks.

How are they thumbnailed? I installed this mod ages ago and it seems to be working but on the catalog side, the thumbnails are the html scaled down versions of the big image, just like the original OsC code used to do. So, it still needs to spend ages downloading the big versions of every image even for the thumbnail product listing pages. Which files should i be looking to change or does this mod automatically create thumbnails?

thanks.

Lovely Jubbily! This mod doesnt seem to create automatic thumbnails but i found one that works well with this mod which creates thumbnails out of all images that get uploaded! Then it just displays the thumbnail in the product listing and the big image in popup mode. It does this with the 3 product imags and all 6 extra images as well. There's only a few edits that need to be made to one file: html_output.php

Well worth checking out, my images look crystal clear now and load much quicker!:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...matic+thumbnail

Hmmmmm...

I still have problems with Secure and nonsecure popup when I enter the image uploader(ultrapics). Does anyone know of a fix?

I have tried all fixes in the earlier posts...

Thanks,

Moon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok

Go in the "insert_image.html" and change the following lines:

<iframe class="lister" name="lister" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

</td>

<td>

<iframe class="viewer" name="viewer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

</td>

to

<iframe class="lister" name="lister" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="java script:false;"></iframe>

</td>

<td>

<iframe class="viewer" name="viewer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="java script:false;"></iframe>

</td>

Then, restar the server

I hope this will help you

José Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok

En el archivo "insert_image.html" busca algo parecido a esto:

<iframe class="lister" name="lister" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

</td>

<td>

<iframe class="viewer" name="viewer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

</td>

y reeemplazalo por:

<iframe class="lister" name="lister" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="java script:false;"></iframe>

</td>

<td>

<iframe class="viewer" name="viewer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="java script:false;"></iframe>

</td>

Ojala te sirva

José Carlos

Jose Carlos

Hello,

i have a problem with version 1.7.

There is no products description. The field is there but the products_description did not show in them. If i click the preview button, the desription ist shown in th prieview.

Have anyone a idea, why this happend ?

• 1 month later...

hi,...

i am sure that i am not the first person with that problem, but i could not find any solution... :(

the Problem: I get the following error message, when i click on subcategories only in the catalog:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p2c.categories_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

i am sure it has some thing to do with the database, but i am not that skilled to find the problem.

I installed the contrib on a clean Oscommerce, and i followed the instruction....

has anyone an idea whrer the problem is?

• 5 weeks later...

i do have a another problem with the html 1.7 editor

How to organise the productpics in the " images" folder ==> they are now random collected

If i use the html editor ... and choose a productpic than i can not find this easily

Is there a alfabetically ordering possible of the productspics when i use the html editoe 1.7 ?

thanks

Jan

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your fantastic contribution to oscommerce wysiwyg v1.7

I encountered a problem when tried to use the htmlarea to insert image and I have tried my best to find the code to change, but I failed to do it.

When I click on the ‘insert picture’ icon, will pop up a screen insert_image.html. However this pop up screen is cannot be resized. Then I cannot see the button below. Unfortunately the ‘ok’ button is at the bottom of the page, where is hidden,

Would you mind to tell me how to change the pop up setting, so that I can see everything on the inser_image.html ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your fantastic contribution to oscommerce wysiwyg v1.7

I encountered a problem when tried to use the htmlarea to insert image and I have tried my best to find the code to change, but I failed to do it.

When I click on the ‘insert picture’ icon, will pop up a screen insert_image.html. However this pop up screen is cannot be resized. Then I cannot see the button below. Unfortunately the ‘ok’ button is at the bottom of the page, where is hidden,

Would you mind to tell me how to change the pop up setting, so that I can see everything on the inser_image.html ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Open insert_image.html in your editor. Look for something similar to this at the top:

<html style="font: 9 pt 'MS Shell Dlg', Helvetica, sans-serif; width: 585px; height: 490px; ">

Change the height until you can see the buttons you need (try 520px or around there).

NOTE - after you upload the changed file, you will probably need to delete your temporary internet files because the pop-up pages usually get cached (you can also try Ctrl F5).

Open insert_image.html in your editor. Look for something similar to this at the top:

<html style="font: 9 pt 'MS Shell Dlg', Helvetica, sans-serif; width: 585px; height: 490px; ">

Change the height until you can see the buttons you need (try 520px or around there).

NOTE - after you upload the changed file, you will probably need to delete your temporary internet files because the pop-up pages usually get cached (you can also try Ctrl F5).

Thanks a lot !!!!! it works now