osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[SUPPORT] HTML Editor and UltraPics by MaxiDVD

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Does anyone know how to display the image pop by image names rather than by the latest date...

Basically when i add new images to my image folder and when i browse the pop up i can see that i have images names startign with A int he middle of the list and there all mixed up . I would like to know how to show them alphabetic so the can be listed from A to Z.

many thanks

I have downloaded and installed the latest contribution and it works fine :)

I do have a suggestion for the information pages unlimited addon though.

Can you make it so when adding a new page, you can set the information_id to anything you like. Currently it auto increments the pages as you add them, and assigns them a new number. However I have changed the database to accept the same as the Title. This way I can add my own information ID. And I know to keep it unique etc.

The reason for this is simple, the Pages title will then become part of the URL and it will get better search engine positioning.

I have had a play and got some of it to work, but im probably looking in the wrong place. If someone can do this, im sure its only a minor tweak of the information_manager.php page, as I have already changed the database.

not sure I knwo what yiu are referring to here?
I'm just wondering. Before I installed UltraPix I had the "Lets see what we have here" replaced by the category name. The catalog/index.php file that is created by ultrapix is way different from the original - or so it seems to me, and I can't figure out how to change it back to the category name.

do you mean on a page with admin or in the shopping cart when a category is selected? what does the code look like?

Andrew

Hi,

Here is what I had before UltraPix:

two.jpg

And this is what I have now:

one.jpg

Here are the instructions that I used to make this before installing UltraPix:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1908

You need to add "Page Heading Title" Contibution, download it and follow the instructions some code and line numbers will be different..

A good source comparison program like "Beyond Compare" will help making the changes..

Lee

You need to add "Page Heading Title" Contibution, download it and follow the instructions some code and line numbers will be different..

A good source comparison program like "Beyond Compare" will help making the changes..

Lee

Thanks for the hint Lee!!! :)

Another question...

Has anyone successfully merged this contrib and Products Attributes Sort v.1.0 into the same admin/categories.php file?

Thanks again!

Hello, I also installed this great contribution (WYSIWYG HTMLArea 1.7) It works great I only have 1 problem.

I also installed (New Attribute Manager v4) and when I use the html editor for the product discription I can't see the product attributes like size and color on my site anymore.

It seems to be that the are underneeth it.

Can anybody help me. I don't know witch file or what lines I have to change.

Greetings,

Don

serz,

I installed the wysiwyg editor 1.7 and I'm getting errors ...some of them are fixed already like the missing definition

"define('TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS', 'customers_groups');"

in the database_tables.php, but I get one when I backup the sql db

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'index from menue' at line 1

select haupt,index from menue

[TEP STOP]

well, it is doing the backup, but I want to fix this error. the problem is that I don't know how it builds up the query.

did anyone witness this error before and found a fix for it?

I'm reading thru' various files atm that came with the editor....must be somewhere in there because before I installed the contrib it worked fine ;)

thx

Can somebody point me in the right direction? Installed on a fresh Osc.

I get these two errors upon loading of catalog: :huh:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/chris498/mailboxescomplete.com/catalog/index.php on line 307

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/chris498/mailboxescomplete.com/catalog/index.php on line 307

I also have installed Define Mainpage and get the words "Define MainPage" in my catalog box, however when I click it I get a page not found error and the browser window is redirected to the following URL -

/admin/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE
:huh:

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have searched the message board and also attempted reinstallation. Thanks. :)

one of the bundled contributions is "Define Mainpage so it seems you forgot to upload the main page english file. Either do this, or comment out the "include FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE" in index.php around line 317 as the error mentions.

Terry

maybe something like this might be ur problem. this looks like there is a file or directory missing.

maybe something like this might be ur problem. this looks like there is a file or directory missing.

I copied all the files and folders over correctly.. I'm somewhat stumped as to these errors. I even opened every file and did the manual install to the same effect, with the same errors when finished. Ideas?

I really do not need the Define Mainpage, however I need to use the Ultra pics and cannot figure out how I add more than one image to each product. This is really getting frustrating as I know there is a simple answer. Where in my control panel or etc.. do I go to be able to add more than one image per product? Should there be those options when you add the product itself or what? No documentation that came with the contribution defined this so I am somewhat lost. :huh:

Does anybody have this working with Header Tags Controller 2.3.2 (The admin section of it in particular?) Trying to insert the HTC changes in the /admin/categories.php file that was supplied with UltraPics and not having much luck at all (Getting parse errors when entering the catalog in admin.) Could somebody possibly post their categories.php file if using both of these, or perhaps enlighten me as to what might be causing this? REALLY need both of these contribs to work together.

Thanks in advance!

Can anybody tell me why my webpage slows down and my mouse pointer does the rumba when I enable Ultrapics and open a new product page ?

Also, when I edit and then change the images, all I get is the ugly X mark. The X and a truncated http:// . I'm forced to delete the entire product and start from scartch. SOS

Also, just about no one came out with a solution to my query as to how to access an image stored in another webserver using this contrib. Is it not possible at all?

One thing is certain, this is Uno Numero contrib, MaxiDVD B)

Cheers

--- DontheCat ---

Obviously the truth is what's so

Not so obviously, it's also so what.

I copied all the files and folders over correctly.. I'm somewhat stumped as to these errors. I even opened every file and did the manual install to the same effect, with the same errors when finished. Ideas?

I really do not need the Define Mainpage, however I need to use the Ultra pics and cannot figure out how I add more than one image to each product. This is really getting frustrating as I know there is a simple answer. Where in my control panel or etc.. do I go to be able to add more than one image per product? Should there be those options when you add the product itself or what? No documentation that came with the contribution defined this so I am somewhat lost. :huh:

Also- I know now how to add images, it the fact that my edit/add product page is not showing the ultra pics updated screen. Ideas? Hopefully someone knows what is wrong and how I can get this problem solved. I really need to get a site up asap with multiple images per product. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

I looked & I might have missed the fix for this but I am getting the below error in the Information box...

Table 'was_osc1.information' doesn't exist

& the rest of the page will not load. This happened after installing "image_html_package_1.2 form 10 Mar 2004" on a fresh install of 2.2 MS2 in the root (not in a directory). Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

Knowledge is Power!

Ok, I fixed this. Had the problem before & someone helped me to fix it. You think this bug will be fixed in the next update MaxiDVD?

Have another problem that no one seems to know how to fix yet...

In Admin > Tools the links below have issues. Anyone know what the problem is? As I said this is a fresh install.

BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE

BOX_INFORMATION_MANAGER

Knowledge is Power!

Hi!

I've got some problems... the contrib seems to work, but i have trouble with the image resize/upload. the upload works, but an error is displayed in the 'image Manager' window (full path of the error is shop/admin/htmlarea/popups/lister.php).

Also the resize does not work. if i set it to 150x150 (for example) it will still be uploaded in standard resolution. ;)

Here a shot (looks a bit crippled because the windows skin does not work proper :D )

errorupload.jpg

Hope someone could help me to resolve this :)

To sum up all the bugs I found in this contrib on a fresh install of 2.2 MS2...

1) The UltraPics part of this contrib is not showing up at all.

2) The WYSIWYG Editor 1.7 link is not showing up under Configuration like it should.

3) The WYSIWYG icons are not showing up above any of the editable text boxes.

4) In Admin > Tools the links below are not showing up correctly.

BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE

BOX_INFORMATION_MANAGER

FIXED - 5) The information table is missing from the database. Thanks to another member I had to insert code to add the table so the site came up correctly!

If anyone can tell me how to fix these errors in this contrib please let me know, thanks.

Knowledge is Power!

This contribution works perfectly well all you need to do is read the install and follow the instructions

if you are getting errors it is becuase you have missed something out and admittedly this install process needs to be done one step at a time just be careful

Andrew

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/factorie/public_html/store/index.php on line 307

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/factorie/public_html/store/index.php on line 307

Where did you find the fix for this? I can not find it for the life of me. <_<

Knowledge is Power!

btw. it makes no difference when i delete the netbpm directory.... upload without resize works perfectly.

has anyone tips how to install netbpm correctly?