• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[SUPPORT] HTML Editor and UltraPics by MaxiDVD

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set mine to 777 but I think 755 would do. I dont see the little green upload buttons on yours. You should not have to edit the netpbm files.

ultra.gif

Are you sure all files made it onto your server?

images.gif

Hi there guys,

I have four questions.:

1. How to install and where netpbm.

2. Which files do I need to chmod to (755 or 777)

3. problem with "smal, medium, large" description in first three boxes. All I have is just:

Products Image:

Main Image used in

catalog & description page.

infront all of those three boxes.

4. I dont have those two settings in admin/configuration/images

Help this newbe :( please.

LP Mirch

Edited by Mirch

Hi ;)

When i try to execute the .sql file, i get this message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4,' at line 1

... when i then want to watch the shop i get this:

Informationen

Table '*mydb*.information' doesn't exist

can u help?

thx and regards

I?ve got the same bad message..

But I do have more problems..

1 . Define MainPage

TEXT_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST

2. Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\shop\index.php on line 307

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/svenska/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php\includes') in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\shop\index.php on line 307

Can any one help me please .. I?m a bit newbee here

I?ve hade another sql wrong

Fel

SQL-fr?ga :

INSERT INTO configuration_group( configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible )

VALUES (

'112', 'WYSIWYG Editor 1.7', 'HTMLArea 1.7 Options', '15', '1'

)

MySQL sa:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '112' for key 1

Hi,

We have a version of the package running, and it does it?s work perfect.

The reason I got the new package is for categories. Right now we are using category description, which give?s us additional text and, as long as coded in html, pictures as well.

Will I be able to define additional category pictures with this one? And, more important, will I be able to define them as popup?s?

Thx in advance, Michael

Not because it is difficult we don't dare to do it, but because we don't dare to do it, it is difficult. (Seneca)

Hi,

like Zweilicht and Poddan1 above I'm also getting this error message when I try and run the SQL script:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4,' at line 1

Can anybody figure it out? I see that the line in question has changed from the earlier release of 11/27/2003.

Earlier release:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Large Image Width', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '400', 'The pixel width of large images', 4, 15, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

Now:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Large Image Width (Pop-up)', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', , 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4, 32, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

Hi again,

Well, I figured that out. In case it helps anyone, it's an empty column specification apparently, which SQL doesn't like. So you need to put a value after 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH'. I put 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '0', as '0' has been put for non-specific size, and you can always change it later in the admin.

Now, I have other problems - the information box is not displaying right and nor is the New Product page - it's all out of alignment, but I'm working on it.

Thanks for all the work MaxiDVD.

What's Up? I'm also getting this message: </br></br>Warning: main(includes/modules/additional_images.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/streetav/public_html/ecommerce/catalog/product_info.php on line 183

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/additional_images.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/streetav/public_html/ecommerce/catalog/product_info.php on line 183

</br>(excuse my bunched up wording, something's wrong with my keyboard, I can't hit 'ENTER')</br></br>(I'm going to try to using '</br>' instead.)</br></br>Anyway, like I was saying, I'm getting this message on the products_info.php. It looks like it's pointing to a file that I don't have or doesn't exist; "additional_images.php"</br></br>Can anyone help me???</br></br></br></br>P.S. - When I try to 'Click to Enlage', the medium image pops up...

OOOOPs...Please disregard above!!!<br><br><br><br>What's Up? I'm also getting this message: <br><br>Warning: main(includes/modules/additional_images.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/streetav/public_html/ecommerce/catalog/product_info.php on line 183

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/additional_images.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/streetav/public_html/ecommerce/catalog/product_info.php on line 183

<br><br>(excuse my bunched up wording, something's wrong with my keyboard, I can't hit 'ENTER')<br><br>(I'm going to try to using '<br>' instead.)<br><br>Anyway, like I was saying, I'm getting this message on the products_info.php. It looks like it's pointing to a file that I don't have or doesn't exist; "additional_images.php"<br><br>Can anyone help me???<br><br><br><br>P.S. - When I try to 'Click to Enlage', the medium image pops up...

OOOOPs...Please disregard above!!![br][br][br][br]What's Up? I'm also getting this message: [br][br]Warning: main(includes/modules/additional_images.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/streetav/public_html/ecommerce/catalog/product_info.php on line 183

[br][br](excuse my bunched up wording, something's wrong with my keyboard, I can't hit 'ENTER')[br][br](I'm going to try to using '<br>' instead.)[br][br]Anyway, like I was saying, I'm getting this message on the products_info.php. It looks like it's pointing to a file that I don't have or doesn't exist; "additional_images.php"[br][br]Can anyone help me???[br][br][br][br]P.S. - When I try to 'Click to Enlage', the medium image pops up...

HI,

I have managed to install the contribution but when i go to select an image in my admin section the Insert Image -- Web Page Dialog box opens but i also get an Error saying :

An error has occured in this Dialog.

Error 81.

'Section' is null or not a object.

Please can someone assist me on this.

I am running on a linux server

A few issues...

First, I can't completely run the sql script into my database. I've tried several times, with various error messages. Most seem to be a variation of trying to overwrite something. I have zip experience with PHP and MySQL.

Second, there's an information.php file (I didn't write down which one) that corrupts the information box on the main page, and everything after it. The second time I did the install, I overwrote files incrementally, and rewrote the bad one with the original when it corrupted the page.

Even with these problems, I still get what looks like the proper UltraPics-enhanced New Product screen, and can upload multiple images. Everything looks fine in the preview, but the actual product page only displays the following:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '30' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

The ability to have multiple images is really important for this project, so I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

you are running into database problems.

says that the system is unable to locate them. Did you store the errors you got from MySQL?

Greetings, Michael

Not because it is difficult we don't dare to do it, but because we don't dare to do it, it is difficult. (Seneca)

No, I didn't store them, but I just ran it again, and got something very similar to the others:

Error

SQL-query :  

INSERT INTO configuration_group( configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible ) 
VALUES (

'112', 'WYSIWYG Editor 1.7', 'HTMLArea 1.7 Options', '15', '1'
) 

MySQL said: 

#1062 - Duplicate entry '112' for key 1

I wonder if I should do another complete reinstall, and put UltraPics on the database first, then add osCommerce. Do you think that would work?

Thanks,

steve

Hello,

I applogise if this has been ansewerd before.

Does anyone know of a quick fix so that I can use the wywiwyg image uploader with the small images as well as the 3 main ones??

Thank you for any help in advance

sam

says that the system is unable to locate them. Did you store the errors you got from MySQL?

After studying the previous error message, I realized it came from trying to run the script twice.

I reinstalled the original osC database, and then ran the UltraPics database into it, and got this error message:

Error

SQL-query :  

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function ) 
VALUES (

'', 'Large Image Width (Pop-up)', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', , 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4, 32, now( ) , now( ) , NULL , NULL 
) 

MySQL said: 

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-sp

This is pretty confusing; if there's a syntax error, wouldn't everyone see it? Why is mine different?

Thanks,

Steve

says that the system is unable to locate them.

I'm guessing that not all fields were added to the database.

If I go to /product_info.php and remove

p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6,

the page works correctly.

How can I add the necessary fields to the database?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

what is being inserted into your database, when you run the sql file? I mean is there anything inserted?

Can you please post your whole SQL file?

Greetings, Michael

Did a fresh osC test install and got the same error everyone else has,

SQL-query :

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )

VALUES (

'', 'Large Image Width (Pop-up)', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', , 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4, 32, now( ) , now( ) , NULL , NULL

)

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-sp

Ok, so I installed this great contrib but I am getting the below errors. Can anyone help? The site in question is Hand Made Traders

1) The main page does not load & this is the error I get:

Table 'handmade_osc1.information' doesn't exist

2) This was on the home page before the above happened:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/mainpage.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/handmade/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 307

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/mainpage.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/handmade/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 307

3) DEFINE MAINPAGE link in the admin reads as "BOX_CATALOG_DEFINE_MAINPAGE"

Edited by MattMallory

Knowledge is Power!