• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[just-blaze.com]

eric_jbdotcom

It takes you straight to the log off page, which suggests you have autologon installed, but not working properly. I'm having a similar problem with that contrib...

broken image for several subcats, although it looks like you're still poulating it...

looks pretty good...

it may help, to have two sites, lone that works after mods are installed, one a development site where you are trying to install mods. that way you can test after each stage and still have a store that works (always good for backups for the development site)

With a FireBird Browser, I absolutely loved blindly guessing in the dark what might be in the category list and my shopping cart etc...

And when my browser loaded those microcrap icons my machine started to do count to in self destruct mode.....

Seriously, though, nice idea, just needs to be more customer orientated.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." -- Albert Einstein

alright ive just downloaded mozilla firebired, i fixed the backgrounds for the boxes.

now i have one question, if you look at the polls box, there is this extra dark line above the "hows the site?" text.

anyone have a clue on how to remove it., i already modified my classes/boxes.php file so that the other lines like that dont show

Dunno about the thick black line issue, but now that I can see how I think that it was meant to of been viewed. Thats a pretty snazzy site. Your fix seems to have the brought back the site's functionality. Best of Luck.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." -- Albert Einstein

I like the color scheme, but the background image in your header is too bright against your logo. Maybe consider decreasing the opacity of the image and / or increasing the color depth of the 'Just-Blaze' logo? It's VERY hard on my over-tired eyes, which makes it difficult to read.

On your product info page for the Nextel i90, I got a broken link when I clicked on the 'more info' link. (Just out of curiosity, are you really planning on redirecting a customer to Nextel's site where they can purchase directly from them??)

It looks like you've added some excellent features -- good job!

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Looks really good. After fiddling with osCommerce trying to spice it up (don't get me wrong the "boxed" version looks very professional) I decided to look at what other people were doing with their site to make sure I wasn't wasting my time. After seeing yours you seriously revitalized my hope! Good job! :D

Jonathan Dimock

Established Solutions Dot Com

Looks really good. After fiddling with osCommerce trying to spice it up (don't get me wrong the "boxed" version looks very professional) I decided to look at what other people were doing with their site to make sure I wasn't wasting my time. After seeing yours you seriously revitalized my hope! Good job! :D

Thanks. It's great to know that I inspired someone to keep trying.

Hey I'm pretty proud of myself considering this is my first site and I only got ahold of OScommerce the first week of December.

Good luck to everyone else

• 2 weeks later...

You should install a language for your flood box, or a glossary of terms at least.

WTF does this mean

"This shit is gon b krunk mane, the competition aint ready"

"Jstblz.nl: Naw man this os off da chain my nizzle keep this ish up man! peace"

Gees I must be getting old :o ;) :lol:

Archived