• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SaleMaker 2.2MS2v1.00 Question

leafi

I installed SaleMaker 2.2MS2v1.00 into MS2. It works fine and smoothe.

Only one thing concern, Is it normal if the Sale products (downpriced by Salemaker)

don't show up in the "Specials" infobox?

Because my "Specials" infobox only shows the products which downpriced by the original "Specials" in admin. When I click into the specials page the Sale products don't show as well. Is it normal or I did something wrong?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Milly and anyone interested in salemaker

Looked at it and it seems that the problem is the query as the contribution newer was intended to list specials from salemaker.

The query only list items thats on special, the contribution only takes into account that if an item is on special, and at the same time is on special by salemaker - salemaker's price will show "if chosen"

Hope this makes sence.

So the job is to make a query that show special's and if there is items on special by salemaker they must be shown as well.

Salemaker uses the table salemaker_sales and to find products on sale uses categories as reference.

So if the product you are looking for is in listet category in table salemaker_sales then the discount is added to the price.

As the contribution is now - the only way as i see it is to run a query that find all categories from sale_categories_all (categories on sale) and then find all products from table categories with that categories_id.

And then ofcource list it all in specials box.

What do you think - is this the way to go.

Christian