Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
tool

Error Message, help?

What's going on? I goto upload an Easy Populate file into the database and I get this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/reccol/public_html/shop/shop/temp/EP2004Jan03-1806.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home2/reccol:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home2/reccol/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpFp3FGD

User filename: EP2004Jan03-1806.txt

Size: 6941

Warning: file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/reccol/public_html/shop/shop/temp/EP2004Jan03-1806.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home2/reccol:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home2/reccol/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 644

Warning: file(/home/reccol/public_html/shop/shop/temp/EP2004Jan03-1806.txt): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home2/reccol/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 644

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/reccol/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

I'm running osCommerce MS:2

have you gotten this to work before? i had an error when mine was named store, once renamed to catalog it worked. so somewhere in the code, you can make a change and reference it to shop instead of catalog. also, do you have two folders named shop? one within the other? you could have an error in your configure.php file, which i also found in mine.

John Oligario

Knowledge Base Contributions

You'll most likely need to change this (in easypopulate.php):

// **** Temp directory ****
// if you changed your directory structure from stock and do not have /catalog/temp/, then you'll need to change this accordingly.
//
$tempdir = "/catalog/temp/";
$tempdir2 = "/catalog/temp/";

to,

// **** Temp directory ****
// if you changed your directory structure from stock and do not have /catalog/temp/, then you'll need to change this accordingly.
//
$tempdir = "/temp/";
$tempdir2 = "/temp/";

HTH,

VJ