• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BTSv1.2 Support

paulm2003

I'm trying to give my site a different look than the stock oscommerce look. I edited my colors a little (btw, i'm using oscmax 2.0 with bts), but it still looks too bland. What I want to do is change the box headers in the left and right columns ("Categories", "What's new", "Sign In") with images that look more rounded and shiny, rather than square boxes of one color. Is there a way to do this?

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I want to know if anyone here has uploaded Link Manager 1.8 version converting to work with a bts template site? And if they have the steps to do so?

I just uploaded Link Manager 1.8 to my bts site. The administrative side works fine. However, the homepage does not display a clickable link to the links page.

Does anyone know what to do next?

Janet

• 2 months later...
Hello,

I want to know if anyone here has uploaded Link Manager 1.8 version converting to work with a bts template site? And if they have the steps to do so?

I just uploaded Link Manager 1.8 to my bts site. The administrative side works fine. However, the homepage does not display a clickable link to the links page.

Does anyone know what to do next?

Janet

I figured it out...if anyone needs a copy of my Link Manager 1.8 files for BTS....let me know. I don't want to post it in the contributions...I've been familiar with oscommerce a couple years...and BTS...maybe a year. So I am not qualified I feel....to give support. So if anyone needs it...let me know...I will email it to you.