• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cancel/Void Shopping Cart Orders Modification

applelinks

Hi

After installing the Cancel/Void Shopping Cart Orders Modification. get the following error when trying to cancel an order

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into cancelled_orders_products select * from orders_products where orders_id = '5004'

[TEP STOP]

has anyone has a similar problem?

Joe

----------------------------

Long Island, New York

Have you done any other modifications to the orders tables? Check if the tables orders_products and cancelled_orders_products are of the same structure by comparing the two tables.

I moved the Contribution from our test server to our live server and now i'm getting 2 errors. I have been over the code several times and can't seem to find where i went wrong

the first error is

when i click on the cancled order link in the admin section i get this error

The requested URL /admin/FILENAME_CANCELLED_ORDERS was not found on this serve

the second error is when i replace FILENAME_CANCELLED_ORDERS with cancelled_orders.php i get the following error

1146 - Table 'oscommerce.TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS o left join TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_TOTAL ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total'

[TEP STOP]

Any idea?

thanks joe

Long Island, New York

I believe (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!) that type of error generally occurs in that way when the table name, in this case 'TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS', is not properly defined. Maybe the define function for that term is incorrect or missing?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Do over (it won't let me edit!)-

For the first error, FILENAME_CANCELLED_ORDERS should be defined as cancelled_orders.php, possibly within the admin/includes/languages/english.php file, although I've never installed this mod. The contribution should include instructions on where to include the definition.

For the second error, I believe (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!) that type of error generally occurs in that way when the table name, in this case 'TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS', is not properly defined. Maybe the define function for that term is incorrect or missing?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hi

After installing the Cancel/Void Shopping Cart Orders Modification. get the following error when trying to cancel an order

insert into cancelled_orders_products select * from orders_products where orders_id = '5004'

[TEP STOP]

has anyone has a similar problem?

Joe

I never could get this mod to work without errors, after installing I couldn't Cancel or delete orders, ended up removing this mod.

Best Regards

The instructions in the mod had the following:

In \admin\includes\database_tables.php add:

define('TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS', 'cancelled_orders');
 define('TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_PRODUCTS', 'cancelled_orders_products');
 define('TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'cancelled_orders_products_attributes');
 define('TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD', 'cancelled_orders_products_download');
 define('TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY', 'cancelled_orders_status_history');
 define('TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_TOTAL', 'cancelled_orders_total');

in \admin\includes\filenames.php add:

define('FILENAME_CANCELLED_ORDERS', 'cancelled_orders.php');

Were those 2 files modified?

Hi

Yes the files have been change and look the same as you listed. I have been over the installation 3 times. It is very weird because it worked fine on our test server. Maybe another Contributions is causing the problem?

joe

Long Island, New York

• 5 months later...

Yep, got the same prob.

Went over the whole thing again (now with the V1.4 files) but no go.

Error:

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '19'

[TEP STOP]

Would like to get it to work.

Any ideas ??

regards

Hein

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same error too. I wonder if any one able to get it to work on stock installation. As for me I have several mod installed must be a conflict some where. It is a nice mod and it would be nicer if We can get it to work. Thanks

• 1 year later...

Well,

i?ve got it running so far without errors.. the only problem i have.... wehn i cancelled an order and click on the link cancelled orders (on the left side menu) no cancelled orders are listed. when i search for a specific order it is being found---

what did i do wrong . is this maybe a bug i n"cancelled_orders.php"

thanks

Gr.

kasper

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

so for everybody who has the same problem...

I have the german (2) language as default... in the sql of the installation the is following line.

INSERT INTO orders_status (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name) VALUES ('2099', '1', 'Cancelled by Admin');

if your default language is not english (1), but for ex. german (2)

change the '1' in '2'

Thats it!

gr.

kasper

• 1 year later...

I have installed v1.4

It works fine (after modifing some tables cancelled_order_* to match the orders_* tabels)

Only I have also installed a attribute stock contri. The problem is that only the regulary stock is "restocked" and not the attributes.

Did anyone get this combo to work?