• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution: Replace Image Buttons With CSS

This is my second contribution to OSC.

I don't have the time or the patience to create replacement images for every button image needed for OSC.

This contribution simply removes all of the default images and replaces them with form "Submit" buttons. You only need to customize your CSS file to update EVERY button on your site(s). This is a very simple mod. I hope that you enjoy it. If you have any questions, contact me via PM.

If you like the mod, just post a thumbs up for me!

Download Below:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1746

Trent

:blink:

Edited by tcollie

Disregard this topic as I have uploaded the wrong version to the contributions section. I will have the corrected version posted tomorrow. It's 1:00 a.m. here and I'm calling it a nite.

Trent

Hello Everyone!

First of all I want to apologize. I mistakingly uploaded the wrong readme file with the contribution.

Second, I didn't completely test my contribution. Cosmetically it looked great, but it didn't quite work how it should have.

I have corrected the problem and I'm finishing up the new readme and all associated files/changes that you need to include to add this modification to your site(s).

I should have the final touches on the contribution in another day or so. For those of you who are interested in seeing it in it's current state of developement, view the link below:

http://lockedsales.com/shop/product_info.p...ts_id=1&cPath=1

It needs a little tweaking on the CSS file before it looks exactly how I wish for it to, but I think you'll be pleased with the contribution upon its completion.

I was so excited when I began the development, I just wanted everyone to have access to this modification and I jumped the gun.

Sorry for any problems this might have caused.

Trent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have installed the css image contrib' but now that i have installed it, certain buttons do not work correctly. what is the cause of this ??????

Just read this posting from te beginning and your question is answered

• 2 weeks later...

After installation CSS Image Button by pressing button Chekout in IE the page is simply reloaded, instead of the following page of registration of the order is loaded. How it is possible to correct this problem?

• 3 months later...