• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent!! Urgent!! installation problem

markchiu

Hi, i was installing a contribution called the paypal ipn v.0.981 for 2.2MS2

I was having a difficult text, installtion problem:

You should search for ALL ocurrencies of NAVBAR_TITLE_2, HEADING_TITLE, TEXT_SUCCESS and add an $ at the start.

ie:

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

becomes:

$breadcrumb->add($NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

Then, you should paste this block of code BEFORE the $breadcrumb

$paypalipn_query = tep_db_query("select o.orders_status,p.* from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PAYPALIPN_TXN . " p on p.item_number = o.orders_id AND o.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' order by o.date_purchased desc limit 1");

$paypalipn = tep_db_fetch_array($paypalipn_query);

if ($paypalipn['ipn_result']=='VERIFIED') {

if ($paypalipn['payment_status']=='Completed') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = PAYPAL_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_OK;

$HEADING_TITLE = PAYPAL_HEADING_TITLE_OK;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = PAYPAL_TEXT_SUCCESS_OK;

} else if ($paypalipn['payment_status']=='Pending') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = PAYPAL_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_PENDING;

$HEADING_TITLE = PAYPAL_HEADING_TITLE_PENDING;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = PAYPAL_TEXT_SUCCESS_PENDING;

};

$cart->reset(TRUE);

} else if ($paypalipn['ipn_result']=='INVALID') {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = PAYPAL_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_FAILED;

$HEADING_TITLE = PAYPAL_HEADING_TITLE_FAILED;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = PAYPAL_TEXT_SUCCESS_FAILED;

} else if ($paypalipn['orders_status']==99999) {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = PAYPAL_NAVBAR_TITLE_2_PENDING;

$HEADING_TITLE = PAYPAL_HEADING_TITLE_PENDING;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = PAYPAL_TEXT_SUCCESS_PENDING;

} else {

$NAVBAR_TITLE_2 = NAVBAR_TITLE_2;

$HEADING_TITLE = HEADING_TITLE;

$TEXT_SUCCESS = TEXT_SUCCESS;

};

where can i search all and change all these

You should search for ALL ocurrencies of NAVBAR_TITLE_2, HEADING_TITLE, TEXT_SUCCESS and add an $ at the start.

under which folder?? or is it just changed the checkout_success.php page in the catalog/checkout_success.php directory??

I am confused at this step!! :(

Thank you very much in advance :rolleyes:

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

Wrong Forum..... post in the Contrib forum...

you should fing these "

You should search for ALL ocurrencies of NAVBAR_TITLE_2, HEADING_TITLE, TEXT_SUCCESS and add an $ at the start."

in the lang dir /catalog/includes/lang/english

<span style='font-family:Courier'>If you can't fix it Perl it!!!...</span>

oops...... :P sorry....i thought is one of installation problem.....

sorry...mod pls pls move this to contribution forum...... :unsure: :rolleyes: thank you .....however, i just installed all the procedures.......and yes....what i expect...i got some warnings in admin area......

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

:P :unsure: uh....so what have i done wrong probably???

PLS PLS teach me how to fix this one!

Thank you very much for the teaching!! :rolleyes:

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

the above error is because you have some white space near the end of the doc..

place you mouse ant the end of the file and press delete until you get to "?>" <------this is the end of the php file..

<span style='font-family:Courier'>If you can't fix it Perl it!!!...</span>

hi, jello1, thank you for helping me....but sorry for my stupidity...i don't quite understand what are the files that i need to change???

thank you again

how many checkout_success.php pages (we can find) do we have, included in admin and inlcudes

catalog/admin

and

catalog/includes

;) ;)

weird, i just checked all installations and steps, "SERIOUSLY"!!

still can't figure it out

here are the remaining problems

Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

The weird part is like this:

I can stil edit and install or use paypal ipn and can edit(in other words....admin stil works fine....but if i edit and click save it jumped to a page and only above problems showing up......yet when i reload or reopen the admin page....it is still fine......I am not very good at the language thing...but i wonder could there be some bugs tho?? ......maybe not.......please please help!! :unsure: :( :(

THE FILE is Paypal IPN V 0.981 for 2.2 MS 2

PAUL_C PLS!! PLS!! WHERE ARE YOU? I need you help!!! S.O.S

/home/yadyshop/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php

check this file for white space place your curser after the last ?> and press delete.

check that you have created a tmp directory.

check your session settings in admin panel

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Hello, 241 again to thank you for helping......however, i don't see any really white space...here is my sessions file

<?php

/*

$Id: sessions.php,v 1.9 2003/06/23 01:20:05 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

if (STORE_SESSIONS == 'mysql') {

if (!$SESS_LIFE = get_cfg_var('session.gc_maxlifetime')) {

$SESS_LIFE = 1440;

}

function _sess_open($save_path, $session_name) {

return true;

}

function _sess_close() {

return true;

}

function _sess_read($key) {

$qid = tep_db_query("select value from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "' and expiry > '" . time() . "'");

$value = tep_db_fetch_array($qid);

if ($value['value']) {

return $value['value'];

}

return false;

}

function _sess_write($key, $val) {

global $SESS_LIFE;

$expiry = time() + $SESS_LIFE;

$value = $val;

$qid = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "'");

$total = tep_db_fetch_array($qid);

if ($total['total'] > 0) {

return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " set expiry = '" . tep_db_input($expiry) . "', value = '" . tep_db_input($value) . "' where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "'");

} else {

return tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " values ('" . tep_db_input($key) . "', '" . tep_db_input($expiry) . "', '" . tep_db_input($value) . "')");

}

}

function _sess_destroy($key) {

return tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where sesskey = '" . tep_db_input($key) . "'");

}

function _sess_gc($maxlifetime) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SESSIONS . " where expiry < '" . time() . "'");

return true;

}

session_set_save_handler('_sess_open', '_sess_close', '_sess_read', '_sess_write', '_sess_destroy', '_sess_gc');

}

function tep_session_start() {

return session_start();

}

function tep_session_register($variable) {

return session_register($variable);

}

function tep_session_is_registered($variable) {

return session_is_registered($variable);

}

function tep_session_unregister($variable) {

return session_unregister($variable);

}

function tep_session_id($sessid = '') {

if ($sessid != '') {

return session_id($sessid);

} else {

return session_id();

}

}

function tep_session_name($name = '') {

if ($name != '') {

return session_name($name);

} else {

return session_name();

}

}

function tep_session_close() {

if (function_exists('session_close')) {

return session_close();

}

}

function tep_session_destroy() {

return session_destroy();

}

function tep_session_save_path($path = '') {

if ($path != '') {

return session_save_path($path);

} else {

return session_save_path();

}

}

?>

Yes, i checked from my admin panel and the at the sessions...there is the first list as (session directory) /tmp....and i also created on at

catalog/admin/tmp.......combined all these still don't work.......

I would like to ask 1 question.....if i don't install paypal ipn...would it affect a lot of my sales???? Can I have any other methods to use instead of paypal ipn???

There seems to be a white space at the very beginning before

<?php

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

oh...i just paste the code here without checking..but in my sessions.php...there is no spaces...i just check again...

Like this...

<?php

code body

?>

i am thinking could be some other problems....because before i didn't install this..there wasn't any problems....and yet, after i installed this and it showed up without even taouching any bit of sessions.php.....

but where went wrong...i wonder if someone could help me by stating the step by step installation on this contribution.....Paypal IPN v 0.981 2.2 MS 2

Your help will be appreciated :rolleyes:

Did you use the overwrite and run method or the manual hand change method of install?

Did you download and impliment the patch files?

the same for manually and the overwrtie and run..

download patch...which one??? and where and how to install??? I don't know...that.... ;) :unsure:

Here is the link, I don't know if this is the same one you use but it is version 0.981 for 2.2ms2

PayPal IPN 0.981 2.2ms2 plus patch

Archived