osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom Computer Creator v9 Support

sw45859

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right this is what i have in my admin, could someone tells me if this is how it should be:

Options

options.gif

Noted no images

Add more options

This seems to be ok

Pending builds

nothing in there

Add products

products.gif

I have noted only a back button, you can turn all the green lights on but not remove them. I can see how you actually select them without having to press the back button.

Prebuilt systems

No images

edit products and delete products

Both these pages show "There Are Currently No Products In Custom Computer Creator's Database" if you click to add products you get the same as the image above.

Queued products

nothing in there

What do i have to do to show custom computer creator to show on my site, is everything listed how other people have it?.

you can see my test store admin here:

www.themodhouse.co.uk/test/admin

Thanks

Carl

Right this little lot is not showing in my admin probably why I can't get anything working!

Hi i just downloaded the latest version of CCC i had stopped using it months ago cause did have the options i needed. this new version is very close to what i need. but had a little problem everything so far works. but i was wondering about the lines in the stylesheet i added the line

TD.ccc {
cursor: pointer;
cursor: hand;
}

but it doesnt seem too work in the client section where you choose the type of pc to build it doesnt look like a ling it lets me click on them but the curser is in the shape of an I like when hovering over text i realize its not a major problem but most prople wont realize there really links.

Also is there a way to make a styleshet line to allow me to change the text color of the links

i have an error in admin.php-CCC Config

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_output_string() in c:\appserv\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 201  

and

i can`t find these codes in Catalog /Shopping_Cart.php

$products_name = '<table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">' .
                   ' <tr>' .
                   ' <td class="productListing-data" align="center"><a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO,'products_id='.$products[$i]['id']).'">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products[$i]['image'], $products[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></td>' .
                   ' <td class="productListing-data" valign="top"><a href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO,'products_id='.$products[$i]['id']).'"><b>' . $products[$i]['name'] . '</b></a>';

and i don`t have Filenames.php this file in Admin/Includes /

sorry , my english is poor

hoping someone can help me

i use ms1

has anyone can teach me how to install this module in ms1 ??

This is what I get

cccadmin.gif

Any information on this one really need to get it finished now!

I belive if you are viewing this screen, you are using a diffrent Contrib... this is what the screen looks like in Custom PC Creator 2.0 BETA and NOT Custom Computer Creator

Make sure you are looking at the correct support thread.

I made the same mistake...

JK

This is what I get

cccadmin.gif

Any information on this one really need to get it finished now!

I belive if you are viewing this screen, you are using a diffrent Contrib... this is what the screen looks like in Custom PC Creator 2.0 BETA and NOT Custom Computer Creator

Make sure you are looking at the correct support thread.

I made the same mistake...

JK

Hi, Jurgen.

Yes this is the correct version in the admin section?

This seems like a popular mod, great work! B) and sorry I didnt' have time to go through 11 full pages for an answer to my quesion, but basically I'm wondering if Matti Ressler's Master Products - MS2 could be a worthwhile alternative in handling custom packaging of existing catalog items like this mod does.

I'm asking this because way before Stephen released his Customer Computer Creator I, along with other forum members were into this hot discussion about how to turn this popular functionality into reality, and the suggestion that I made back then was just what Matti's mod consists of :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How can i edit a template?

We're in Admin page but when we go to the PREBUIL SYSTEM section we only can view the description...and when we go to the template we can only see something like this: Select XXXX111 Template

Template #1

Template #2

Template #3

Template #4

Thank you for all.

• 1 month later...

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_CCC_VIEW_PROD): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/beep/public_html/admin/view_prod.php on line 19

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_CCC_VIEW_PROD' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/beep/public_html/admin/view_prod.php on line 19

Why happens that? its impossible to run this contribution! I made all the changes of readme file...

:(

Maybe with a define('FILENAME_CCC_VIEW_PROD', 'view_prod.php');

In filenames.php i will correct it?

Edited by SpainOsc

• 1 month later...
This seems like a popular mod, great work! B) and sorry I didnt' have time to go through 11 full pages for an answer to my quesion, but basically I'm wondering if Matti Ressler's Master Products - MS2 could be a worthwhile alternative in handling custom packaging of existing catalog items like this mod does.

I'm asking this because way before Stephen released his Customer Computer Creator I, along with other forum members were into this hot discussion about how to turn this popular functionality into reality, and the suggestion that I made back then was just what Matti's mod consists of :D

well, i think that matties mod is just perfect as a replacement for the custom pc-creator. combined with a mod like x-sell its just perfekt.

the pc-creator is more for dumb people who want to make there life hard to install a mod that will never run sweet !!!

john

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having problems with V9.3 with the following:

1) Product defaults not showing up properly

2) Display picture option does not work properly

3) After checkout, order does not show in the build section of CCC in admin?

Much love to any assistance.

BGT

I installed the ccc script almost successfully, it works great but I have some very anoying problems.

1. I bougth the beautiful TM1081 template for $200 and the ccc make an extra right column and make is very ugly :(

2. the products are missing

3. can't find the link, I have to typr it at the address bar.. like ww.shop.com/ccc.php

This is it looks like now

this is it was before and it should be

Missing products

I did looked at ccc.php, build.php, custom_checkout.php, but I couldn't find anything to correct it...

I tried to remove the <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?> from those files and delete the file column_right.php... but my left column was stell placed incorrectly :(

Please help me

sorry for my english :rolleyes:

?,???`???,?? God must love stupid people, he made so many ??,???`???,?

I installed the ccc script almost successfully, it works great but I have some very anoying problems.

1. I bougth the beautiful TM1081 template for $200 and the ccc make an extra right column and make is very ugly :(

2. the products are missing

3. can't find the link, I have to typr it at the address bar.. like ww.shop.com/ccc.php

This is it looks like now

this is it was before and it should be

Missing products

I did looked at ccc.php, build.php, custom_checkout.php, but I couldn't find anything to correct it...

I tried to remove the <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?> from those files and delete the file column_right.php... but my left column was stell placed incorrectly :(

Please help me

sorry for my english :rolleyes:

Go here for your answer: http://www.snjcomputers.com/forum