• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cancelled Orders Contribution Support

gottaloveit

Well I figured out my first problem but it casied a greater one! I made all the changes and it works perfectly except I guess I did not check things over well ebnough becasue now when i go to view anything in my store i get tehis error

1146 - Table 'scrapcents_db.table_customers_groups' doesn't exist

select g.customers_groups_discount from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS g inner join customers c on g.customers_groups_id = c.customers_groups_id and c.customers_id = ''

[TEP STOP]

can anyone help me I am not familiar with pyhMyAdmin.. can I just add this missing table back? Thanks I am desperate!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

GOod day I belive I have a peroblem that I had not noticed at first. It works wonderful sotres cancelled orders puts back into invnetory but I also have Credit

Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons contribution i nstalled and I think I may have altered the orders table in such a way that now when I click in the admin panel Modules>Order Total I do not see my sybtotal tax etc.... could this be weremy problem lies?? Any help wuoild be great been working on this for days....

• 5 months later...

hello all,

can any one please help me out with this. I have installed everything right but when i cancel the order it gives me an error msg

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '2837'

[TEP STOP]

and after i click back that order is gone. It just disappares. Cant find it under cancelled order or any other order status.

any help is greatly appreciated

thankyou

hello all,

can any one please help me out with this. I have installed everything right but when i cancel the order it gives me an error msg

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '2837'

[TEP STOP]

and after i click back that order is gone. It just disappares. Cant find it under cancelled order or any other order status.

any help is greatly appreciated

thankyou

Never mind its fixed.

• 2 months later...
Hi guys,

I just intalled the Cancelled Orders contrib and everything works perfectly! However, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a system like making invoices but for use with the cancelled orders?

I have to make printed copies for the government because of taxes and refunds. So it would be perfect, if it could simply take the invoice.php and change "Invoice" into "cancelled" and the amounts into negative numbers, ie. -$10 instead of $10.

Would this be possible?

Jesper

Hi,

for those of you who are interested in how this can be done...

please send a pm to me!

gr.

kasper

• 5 months later...

getting this error

insert into cancelled_orders_products select * from orders_products where orders_id = '56'

[TEP STOP]

plus this error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from cancelled_orders o left join cancelled_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

can anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, is there any way of having an if statement or something above the clickable link for returning an item ? for example what i'm seeing if possible is if the item was a gift voucher they can't have a refund so the link won't appear.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there, is there any way of having an if statement or something above the clickable link for returning an item ? for example what i'm seeing if possible is if the item was a gift voucher they can't have a refund so the link won't appear.

Any ideas anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

:( I have installed the contribution and have thoroughly searched the forums, google, etc for a solution to this:

After installing the contribution, everything appears to work fine, all tables correctly setup. Not having any orders or customers installed, I checkout with an order. Then I go into admin to cancel the order (and restock quantity), error message:

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

1146 - Table 'craftyli_osc1.TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_STATUS' doesn't exist

select orders_status_name from TABLE_CANCELLED_ORDERS_STATUS where orders_status_id = '2099' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

i'm getting this error can anyone help me out?

does the cancelled_orders & orders DB table have to have all the same lines? I've added new contribs which added new lines to the order table so do i need to add them to the cancelled_orders table?????

• 11 months later...

I'm having a real problem with this contribution. I realise that it's been a while since someone posted on the topic but PLEASE can some one help!

I have cancelled orders installed along with other contributions and yesterday things started going crazy. The contribution has been working fine for about 4 months but now when I try and delete an order from the orders page, to go into the cancelled orders table in the database, an error keep appearing on every order that I try and delete.

1062 - Duplicate entry '75' for key 1

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '75'

[TEP STOP]

When I look into the cancelled_orders table I can see that the orders ID has been entered along with the customer details, I dropped it from the database and it then tells me that there is a duplicate entry in the orders_product table, this is where I'm a bit lost. I can see the product ID but the order ID does not appear, it's a different orderID. Is this something associated with the auto_increment command. Product ID's are not matching up with order IDs.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have almost the same problem... I am trying to install this contribution and I receive an error: :(

1062 - Duplicate entry '2104' for key 1

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '2104'

Any ideas on how to take care of it?

Thank you very much!

Simo

Edited by magicsenses

any one help !

i have seen loads of people stuck with the same question !

insert into cancelled_orders select * from orders where orders_id = '58'

[TEP STOP]

its worked ages ago, didn't use for a while added loads of contributions etc

now come along to test it, its not working !?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I have talked to KBonline, I tried what he said, which was basically clone the orders table for the canceled orders, but I am still getting this error:

insert into cancelled_orders_products select * from orders_products where orders_id = '100'

[TEP STOP]

anyone know what could be the issue here?

Edited by aodfan

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed and worked through the order table bug, but ran in to a couple of others.

First off - I installed the cancelled orders link into my customers box, and it's still not showing.... ?

Plus, when I run the direct file of cancelled_orders.php I get the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/xjcbhost/public_html/dev/admin/cancelled_orders.php on line 383

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great day!

Heather

• 1 month later...
yes !!!

i have found a solution !!

i now no why this is happening everyone PM me !

hard to explain

Good timing with finding the solution. I have just installed Cancelled order contribution and during test got the following error similar to what I believe you solved

1062 - Duplicate entry '36' for key 1

insert into cancelled_orders_status_history select * from orders_status_history where orders_id = '24'

Thanking you in advance for sharing your solution

• 4 months later...