• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Automated Auction Process

C'mon guys.........I thought there would be plenty of u using this contrib............surely there is someone who can help me.........PLEEEEEEEASE :sweating:

once again here is the error in my administration, Auction--->Auction listings

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..............I would hate to let go of this great contrib!

Bump??!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump??!!

are we the only two having the same problem? i wonder if we are doing something wrong because i tried installing it again word for word on the instructions, auction appears on the website www.adbmarketing.org but since thers nothing im not sure, i get the same error on the admin auction listings. could it be that ebay has changed something?

are we the only two having the same problem? i wonder if we are doing something wrong because i tried installing it again word for word on the instructions, auction appears on the website www.adbmarketing.org but since thers nothing im not sure, i get the same error on the admin auction listings. could it be that ebay has changed something?

Hi Ritesh!

I am pleased to say that I have had some success :D

I posted for help under the configuration and installation forum and I had 'Steve' and 'Vger' reply to me. After doing yet another 're-install' I looked into my database again after 'Steve' suggested that maybe I had not installed it. I had installed it but decided to drop the Auction Data and Auction Info tables that were created and re-run the database SQL again....hey Presto! It worked :D

I hope this will work for you too....good luck :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I've just installed this contribution (great contribution it is too - well done) but I'm receiving the following error when I click on the Auction Listings link on my homepage. (link points to the auction_listings.php file);

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/site/...../web/includes/header.php:274) in /home/sites/...../web/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

I've searched the forums but cannot find any fixes. Can anyone offer any help here please?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Is it possible to use this contribution to sell fix number of products at a fix price?

For example:

I would like to sell 100pcs of product model X at 10$ each

So buyers do not bid. They have the option to buy at the fixed price only.

Any help please? Thanks

Regards,

Nathali

Best Regards,

Nathali

• 2 weeks later...