• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Automatically send data feed to Froogle

gottaloveit

Hi,

I have this contribution working great on one of my sites, but I added it to another and I'm getting this error:

": SQL error SELECT command denied to user: '*****@localhost' for table 'categories'| catInfo = SELECT categories.categories_id AS curCatID, categories.parent_id AS parentCatID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id"

Anyone know what's up? All the login details are correct etc. I've compared the file to my other one. I can't figure out why this won't work.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have this contribution working great on one of my sites, but I added it to another and I'm getting this error:

": SQL error SELECT command denied to user: '*****@localhost' for table 'categories'| catInfo = SELECT categories.categories_id AS curCatID, categories.parent_id AS parentCatID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id"

Anyone know what's up? All the login details are correct etc. I've compared the file to my other one. I can't figure out why this won't work.

Thanks in advance.

MySQL is blocking access to the SELECT command to that user on the selected database. Update permissions on the user to enable SELECT for the database. Normally can be done in phpMyAdmin or webhost control panel.

This started happening to me after there was an update on my server. I called iPowerWeb, told them what the problem was, thay changed something, and it works like a charm. Problem is, they wont tell me what they did! >_<

i talked to RJ at iPowerWeb and he said it was due to a firewall blocking outgoing connections on non-standard ports(port 21 not standard? :blink: )but he allowed it and it works like it used to.

Hi

Can anybody tell me how to add a category code to each of my items. I need to do a feed to Shopzilla and they tell me I need to add "22,000,4002" (Being the category code) to each item. I have looked through the forum but can't find an answer.

Regards

Mike

Hi. I just installed this and am getting this error:

Warning: ftp_put(): php_connect_nonb() failed: Connection timed out (110) in /home/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 349

Warning: ftp_put(): Type set to I. in /home/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 349
uploads.google.com: FTP upload has failed!

I feel I should point out that I only have 35 products in the file I'm trying to send, making the timing out more confusing. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

Hi. I just installed this and am getting this error:
Warning: ftp_put(): php_connect_nonb() failed: Connection timed out (110) in /home/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 349

Warning: ftp_put(): Type set to I. in /home/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 349

I feel I should point out that I only have 35 products in the file I'm trying to send, making the timing out more confusing. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

I think it's google's server not responding.

File completed:

Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /home/woofwoof/public_html/english3/admin/froogle.php on line 325

FTP connection has failed!

Attempted to connect to uploads.google.com for user abc

Script timer: 3.425860 seconds.

i fixed it ! the problem was password, i changed the google password to case sensitive.... my original password wasnt sensitive enough ! hehe..

But i have another problem beachglassdirect.com .

File completed:

Connected to uploads.google.com, for user abc

Warning: ftp_put(): 'STOR': command not understood. in /home/woofwoof/public_html/english3/admin/froogle.php on line 348

i couldnt find " STOR " in the code

Puppy Clothes by WoofWoofLand

File completed:

Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /home/woofwoof/public_html/english3/admin/froogle.php on line 325

FTP connection has failed!

Attempted to connect to uploads.google.com for user abc

Script timer: 3.425860 seconds.

i fixed it ! the problem was password, i changed the google password to case sensitive.... my original password wasnt sensitive enough ! hehe..

But i have another problem beachglassdirect.com .

File completed:

Connected to uploads.google.com, for user abc

Warning: ftp_put(): 'STOR': command not understood. in /home/woofwoof/public_html/english3/admin/froogle.php on line 348

i couldnt find " STOR " in the code

Weird. I think 'STOR' has something to do with FTP. Can you post all of the FTP code from the script (omitting all personal info). Maby it has to be sent in Binary instead of ASCII.

Uploads the local source file to the FTP server and saves it as the destination file. This function sends a "STOR" command to the server, the user must have write permissions on the FTP server for this function to work. Possible transferMode s are FTP_BINARY and FTP_ASCII. The source and destination parameters may be absolute filesystem paths or may be relative to the current directory on the appropriate end (the local current directory for the destination, or the remote current directory for the source).

What I got from Google about STOR

Maby turning on ftp_pasv would help.

Thanks. I still haven't gotten it working, but at least I know where to look.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

hello, even though my shop is strongly edited, i think the mistake is within my settings.

i only receive the first produkt with the id 1 when i create my outfile

:(

Hi,

Does anyone know what can cause this error?

Warning: ftp_put(): php_connect_nonb() failed: No route to host (65)

The error happens when I try to run the latest Froogle Feeder 1.63

It said it happen on line 410 of the froogle.php which looks like this:

ftp_pasv ( $conn_id, true ) ;

// upload the file

$upload = ftp_put( $conn_id, $ftpdestinationfile, $ftpsourcefile, FTP_ASCII );

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

Edited by darkvader

Caused by a firewall. Enable outgoing connections to the account being used.

Hi,

Does anyone know what can cause this error?

Warning: ftp_put(): php_connect_nonb() failed: No route to host (65)

The error happens when I try to run the latest Froogle Feeder 1.63

It said it happen on line 410 of the froogle.php which looks like this:

ftp_pasv ( $conn_id, true ) ;

// upload the file

$upload = ftp_put( $conn_id, $ftpdestinationfile, $ftpsourcefile, FTP_ASCII );

Thanks in advance

thumbsup.gif

Edited by beachglassdirect.com

hello, even though my shop is strongly edited, i think the mistake is within my settings.

i only receive the first produkt with the id 1 when i create my outfile

:(

Edits to your site should have no impact on the feed.

Sorry for the lack of support; my job has been keeping me busy.

I will update the Feeder within the next week and a half to use Google's new feed specifications.

-Calvin

Most likely your question has been answered, please do a search first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

thanks for the contribution!

All functions well and i get my *.txt file.

But can some one tell me how you get this *.txt file converted into the format that froogle supports

Tab-delimited, RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0, Atom 1.0, Atom 0.3

Hi

thanks for the contribution!

All functions well and i get my *.txt file.

But can some one tell me how you get this *.txt file converted into the format that froogle supports

Tab-delimited, RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0, Atom 1.0, Atom 0.3

The *.txt file is Tab-delimited. It is compatable with Frooge/Google base.

Second post, the first one ended up in the wrong place...sorry.

Hi,

I have been using the contribution since it got out and it has been great, but since Google has changed Froogle to Froogle base I am now getting errors when I upload the text file.

Here's an example "Hurry! There�s only a few left!"

The error explanation from Froogle is this one "Your bulk upload contains an invalid UTF-8 character. If you are using Notepad to save your file, please select "Save As" and then select "ANSI" or "UTF-8" in the "Encoding" options.

What do I have to change or modified to solve this issue?

Thank you all!

CL

Edited by coolcl

excellent Calvin, does this get around the encoding issues ?

lol will save me manually editing each and every item in my store ;)

could you copy and paste some non utf8 text that causes issues? or provide a link where i can download some.

Edited by FlyingMonkey

I am using this mod and getting an empty generated file with just the column headers. I have copied the sql statement into php myadmin and am getting "emtpy result set". My store does not have any categories or manufacturers defined, is this a possible reason for the query coming up empty?

Edited by ambition13

Google Base / Froogle Data Feeder v1.00

Released By: Calvin K

E-Mail: [email protected]

------------------------

Date: September 6, 2006

Description: Creates and automatically sends a data feed to Google Base and Froogle using Google's new unified feed specification. This Google Data Feeder, handles product duplicates, specials(if available), currency conversion, tax support, html descriptions, full category trees, and automatic upload. In addition, the Google Data Feeder supports advance feeds. With the advance feed option enabled and the "instock" field enabled, it will create a feed with all of the products. Without the advance feed option enabled, it will only submit in stock items. The Google Data Feeder is based on my stable Froogle Data Feeder.

Forum Thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...088&st=1633 (aka FlyingMonkey on the forums)

Contribution Link: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4513

Edited by FlyingMonkey