gottaloveit

Automatically send data feed to Froogle

19 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

@PapancoIn the googlefeeder.php file, change the OPTIONS_ENABLED_GOOGLE_UTM setting  to 0 or 1, depending on if you are using that google option.. Then find this line

define('OPTIONS_GOOGLE_UTM', '?utm_source=GoogleBase1&utm_medium=BaseFeed1&utm_campaign=products'); //see http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55578

and replace it with this

if (OPTIONS_ENABLED_GOOGLE_UTM == 0) {
   define('OPTIONS_GOOGLE_UTM', '?store={my_store_code}'); 
} else {
   define('OPTIONS_GOOGLE_UTM', '?store={my_store_code}&utm_source=GoogleBase1&utm_medium=BaseFeed1&utm_campaign=products'); //see http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55578
}

As before, be sure to change the "my_store_cde" with yours.

@Jack_mcs thanks for the support: I did a test but with UTM == 0 the store code is not inserted in the URL. If I enable UTM on 1, the UTM URL is correctly entered but the store code is not inserted in the URL. what else can i try?

@PapancoAs mentioned, this is untested so I must be missing something. I will actually test it here and post once I have it working. I will try to get to it this week.

A new version has been uploaded with these changes:

• Added a localfeed option.
  • Corrected code for php warnings.

Hello,

The csv file i get doesn't have a header, i mean the columns titles in the first row, for example : Title, Link, Brand, etc.... is it possible to add it ?

Thanks

@PsytaniumI can't reproduce that and no one else has mentioned it. You don't mention your php version though if that was the problem, there would be other problems. So I don't know what that might be. Maybe if you are trying to use one of the options. Try selecting Complete from the dropdown menu. If that works then you will need to let me know what option it is failing on.

Just now, Jack_mcs said:

@PsytaniumI can't reproduce that and no one else has mentioned it. You don't mention your php version though if that was the problem, there would be other problems. So I don't know what that might be. Maybe if you are trying to use one of the options. Try selecting Complete from the dropdown menu. If that works then you will need to let me know what option it is failing on.

When i run googlefeeder.php, 2 files are placed in feed directory, the txt file have headers, while the csv file don't.

Sorry for the poor explanation, OCS2.3.4

I'm trying to include the txt file in Facebook feed.

53 minutes ago, Psytanium said:

the txt file have headers, while the csv file don't.

The csv file is not meant to be used. It is included to give a quick look at the view in admin because most computers are not setup to load .txt files as a spreadsheet. This is what it says on the page when the script is ran:

It is still in development and not meant for anything other than viewing.