• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN v0.981 Errors

Hello all.

I've just installed the PayPal IPN Payment Module and I keep getting the following error.

TEST IPN Processed for order #77771064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

delete from CUSTOMERS_BASKET where customers_id=

I think the error is coming from the following lines in the paypal_notify.php page:

tep_db_query("delete from " .TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET. " where customers_id=".$order->customer['id']);

tep_db_query("delete from " .TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES. " where customers_id=".$order->customer['id']);

The best I can figure is that it isn't finding the $.order->customer['id'] variable.

Note that this is in the "Test Mode".

I've searched the forums thoroughly and read EVERY page of the PayPal IPN Posts that I have found in the Contributions Support Section and haven't found the answer I need.... :(

Can someone please help? :unsure:

Trent