• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

I have created a second shop in the root directory, copied from shop 1 two directories below this one. I have Fckeditor installed and Ultimate Seo Urls 5. From the shop 1, i have to turn off Seo Urls to get to my products and the FCKeditor works well there. However, in the second shop, copied from 1, Seo Urls are turned on and the products are accessible while I cannot get the Fckeditor to work there, infact, it just shows red crossed and nothing else. I have made the necessary configure changed in both admin and catalog in the second shop as well the .htaccess files. In the Fckeditor, i have made the necessary config.php changes. What else do I have to look at to have my shop 1 have the Seo Urls turned on and shop products and the second shop to have the Fckeditor working. Any help will be appreciated

Regard

I have not used SEO or FCK.

It may have to do with (store_id = 1, store_id = 2, etc....) You probably need to modify SEO or FCK code to accomodate the multiple sites?

Check sonic.trip's modification for his "Report" add-on, I think it's on page 74 of this forum.

How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

My quest to make RC2a & Multi-store work together, click below:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/349161-multi-store-with-rc2a/page__p__1459234#entry1459234

I have not used SEO or FCK.

It may have to do with (store_id = 1, store_id = 2, etc....) You probably need to modify SEO or FCK code to accomodate the multiple sites?

Check sonic.trip's modification for his "Report" add-on, I think it's on page 74 of this forum.

Thanks, will have a look at it

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I kind of posted this yesterday but in the wrong thread :blush:

I have found that the 'Enable/Disable store to ALL sub-categories and sub-products?' doesn't work if a product is linked to more than one category.

It will update all the categories to add them to another store but the products remain enabled to the store that it was originally assigned to. It works fine if the products in the category arent linked to another category.

I've been looking through the code in categories and this code appears to be the culprit but I cant see whats wrong

//rmh M-S_multi-stores begin
     case 'category_to_store':
       if ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' || in_array($current_category_id, tep_get_allowed_categories()) )   {
         $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_CATEGORY_TO_STORE . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories_to_store', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=category_to_stores_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
         $contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_CATEGORIES_TO_STORE, $cInfo->categories_name));

$stores_query_raw = "select stores_id, stores_name from " . TABLE_STORES . ($admin_allowed_stores[0] == '*' ? " " : " where stores_id in(" . implode(',' , $admin_allowed_stores) . ") ") . "order by stores_id";
         $stores_query = tep_db_query($stores_query_raw);

while ($stores = tep_db_fetch_array($stores_query)) {
           $categories_to_stores_query_raw = "select stores_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_TO_STORES . " where stores_id = '" . $stores['stores_id'] . "' and categories_id ='" . $cID . "'";
           $categories_to_stores_query = tep_db_query($categories_to_stores_query_raw);
           $categories_to_stores = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_to_stores_query);
             if ($categories_to_stores['stores_id'] == $stores['stores_id']) {
               $contents[] = array('text' => tep_draw_checkbox_field('stores_id[]', $stores['stores_id'], 'true') . ' ' . $stores['stores_name']);
             } else {
               $contents[] = array('text' => tep_draw_checkbox_field('stores_id[]', $stores['stores_id']) . ' ' . $stores['stores_name']);
             }
         }
         if ($login_id == 1) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('rolldown_store') . ' ' . TEXT_ROLLDOWN_STORE);
         $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       }
       break;

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

Guys I've been working for I don't know how long to get this working and implemented perfectly with RC2.2a and it does work perfectly, amazing contrib, my only problem that I am seeing as of now is that the cart is being shared across the stores, which I dont really care about I do however need that to not be the case so that I can use the recover cart sales module for each store individually, anyone who can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

HI there,

what seo url addon is anyone using?

The one im using seems to have issues with products linked from one store to another in that the URL it gives on the store it was copied to is the url that the product is in in the original store.

e.g the original path for the product is

store1.com/a1/a2/a3/product

then it is copied to another folder in store2 which is

store2.com/b1/b2/b3/product

but the url when the product is viewed on store2 is

store2.com/a1/a2/a3/product

so the 2 are getting mixed up

anyone ever have the same issues?

cheers

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all,

Been busy. But I will try to check this forum page more often.

Remember, your OTHER sites can look totally different than your main site.

Certain features on ONE site, you may not want on another site, etc.....

But keep in mind your checkout pages are consistent.

Example:

- main site = all it shows is links to your other webstore sites

- site #1 = clothes

- site #2 = shoes

- site #3 = school supplies

- site #4 = jewelry

etc....etc....

I am waiting for OSC version 3.0 and hopefully the original author can port it to the new version.

Edited by sputniknet

How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

My quest to make RC2a & Multi-store work together, click below:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/349161-multi-store-with-rc2a/page__p__1459234#entry1459234

• 4 months later...

I have a big problem.

If i change the status from a order in Store2 the customer gets an email from store2 but the URL to track the order status is from Store!

Before i send the customer a new order status i change my admin to the right store like: configuration.php?store_config_table=9 If i don't do that the emails are send from store1 and the URL in the email is also store1. I want my orders from store2 to be checked on store2/account_history_info......... and not on store1/account_history_info.........

Can some one help me with this problem? I have compared my files with the original M-S addon, but i see no differences :(

When a customer placed a order the URL to track the order is the right one, but if i send updates/changes from my admin the URL is always from store1.....

Edited by freaknet

• 2 months later...

I'm interested in this add-on but there seems to be very little in the way of support, either from the originator or other forum members. Is this because it's flawed in some way or is there just very little demand for such an add-on?

In any case, is there any alternative other than a commercial product?

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Forgive my bad English, I'm putting together a local store with the multi-store contribution.

Now, anyone can tell me a contribution SEO or allow me to change the links, or that I leave them as clean.

www.mydomain.com / category.html without displaying the typical c-22.html

• 4 months later...

Not that i know of but there are quite a few of us on the forum.

Cheers

G

@@oldcelt

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

• 1 month later...

He !

I experiment this contrib.

I see that it is possible to give differente cache adress -cache_0, cache_1, cache_2) , one per site. and this is OK

BUT, but, in admin/tools/cache_verify (i don't have his english name) - admin/cache.php, DIR_FS_CACHE is inaoperant for cache resetting !

No solution found in this forum about this problem : cache_0 contains a file manufacturers-box-french-cache and cache_2 another.These files don't contain same information, namely http adresses.

How do ?

Jean

Version OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.9 + french language (v1.0.5.8 & Merge pull request #955 from gburton/1.0.5.9

php 7.1.3 MySQL 5.7.17  local with easyphp 

adds on: shipping spu 

common browser: Chrome

Shop multishop 2.2 with many addons.

• 1 month later...

Hi !

Please, i had make a mistake and given in admin a WS directory adress and not a FS directory adress. Now, all is OK !

Excuse me !

Jean

Version OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.9 + french language (v1.0.5.8 & Merge pull request #955 from gburton/1.0.5.9

HI

Header Tags SEO V3 http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5851/v,22 give small problems of query's modifications, particulary in admin/manufacturers.php

Ultimate SEO URI http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2823/v,22 give another difficulty with the TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP: when a configuration is given into one shop, this delete the actual SEO_URL line and insert a new one, with a new id so that the others stores know no more seo url & so on. Sure the rewriting remain good, but any modifigation give a new garbadge

Has anyone some light about this ?

Jean

• 1 month later...

Yes !

I had this problem.too !!

I simply solve it by creating a configuration_group for each store.

Same method for the caches

All with automatic naming in the code:

• store A: 3 specific tables: configuration_0, cache_0 & configuration_group_0
  • store B: 3 specific tables: configuration_1, cache_1 & configuration_group_1
  • & so on

Clearly, you must modify the SQL commands from the adds-on by changing configuration_group in configuration_group_n ....

That'all folks !

Jean

Edited by bebe cash 59

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have interest in reviving this contribution, however, I cannot guarantee my skill level is up to the challenge. Is anyone currently using this and has it working that would hold my hand as I work through the process?