• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

I have three stores set up.. and I got the logo to show up in one store but not the other store

I try to add it through admin and I get

Error Error: Destination does not exist.

and I udated the configuration file..

and the database files..

and just don't know what else..

I check the storeid in contifuration.. is there somewhere I am not looking.

thank you

naomi

ellemercantile.com

the store I am working on is

books4u2.com

thank you

naomi

The logo you update in admin is for forms like invoice.

The logo for your website header is set in includes/header.php for each site.

Which logo are you trying to update?

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

Hello,

i want to install this great contribution on my webserver.

The problem is, that on this server register_globals is off.

For the normal osCommerce shop there is a contribution:

Register Globals

which fixes the problem.

So I tried to integreat this one in the multi-stores Contribution. The shop itself seems to work too, but I am not able to get into the administrators area.

Instead of the login page I get an error.

I think the problem is in /catalog/admin/includes/functions/administrators.php, because when I uncomment the code in the "RequireLoginValidForPage" Function he loads the Background of the page and some text.

So maybe the problem is the " global $PHP_SELF, $in_login, $login_id, $aADMPages;"

function RequireLoginValidForPage( $aRetPage ) {
       global $PHP_SELF, $in_login, $login_id, $aADMPages;  
       $aThisPage = basename( $PHP_SELF );
       $aRetPage  = str_replace( $aThisPage, 'index.php', $aRetPage );
       if ( empty( $in_login ) ) {
           if ( !tep_session_is_registered( 'login_id' ) ) {
               header( 'Location: login.php?in_login=yes&retpage=' . urlencode( $aRetPage ) . "\n" );
           } else {
               $aSQL = "select administrators_allowed_pages from ". TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS ." where administrators_id = '". $login_id ."'";
               $aRes = tep_db_query( $aSQL );
               if ( $aVal = tep_db_fetch_array( $aRes ) ) {
                   $aPages = $aVal['administrators_allowed_pages'];
                   if ( trim( $aPages != '*' ) ) {
                       $aAllowedPages   = explode( '|', $aPages );
                       $aCurrentPageBox = $aADMPages[$aThisPage];
                       if ( $aCurrentPageBox != '*' ) {
                           if ( !in_array( $aCurrentPageBox, $aAllowedPages ) ) {
                               header( 'Location: login.php?' . urlencode( $aRetPage ) . "\n" );
                           }
                       }
                   }
               }
           }
       }
   }

Does anybody of you know, how I can make this site with register_globals off work?

Thank you from Germany (and excuse my bad english)

Ole

I am looking to install this contribution. I have been reading through the install documentation and got to the section on install: b (the manual installation). There is this list

M-S_ All changes from 2.2MS2 stock

M-S_multi-stores Multi-stores Foundation pieces

- Admin Access With Levels by Various modified by Ryan Hobbs (1174) 

M-S_pricing Quantity Based, Customer Groups & Store Based pricing

- Price Break by Andrew Baucom modified by Ryan Hobbs (1242)

M-S_fixes Important osC bug fixes as well as minor fixes

what do these file references refer to. I cannot see any files that start with M-S_ in the install zip.

Thanks for reading

cheers

Martin

I am looking to install this contribution.  I have been reading through the install documentation and got to the section on install: b (the manual installation).  There is this list

what do these file references refer to.  I cannot see any files that start with M-S_ in the install zip. 

Thanks for reading

cheers

Martin

M-S_######### doesn't refer to file names. It refers to code comments in the files contained..

i.e.

//rmh M-S_multi-stores edited next line

You can easily find these using a good comparision utility. For Win32 I use Beyond Compare.

Could someone convert this to MS compatibility? This way you can have featured sets properly display on your stores. (Wolfen Featured Sets catalog/includes/modules/featured_sets.php)

<?php 

$featured_products_category_id = $new_products_category_id; 

if ( (!isset($featured_products_category_id)) || ($featured_products_category_id == '0') ) { // We are not in category depth; we are on the main page 
   $featured_products_query_raw = "SELECT p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, s.status as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_PRODUCTS_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_PRODUCTS_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_PRODUCTS; 
 } else { // We are in category depth 
   $featured_products_query_raw = "SELECT distinct p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, s.status as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$featured_products_category_id . "' and p.products_status = '1' and p.products_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_PRODUCTS_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_PRODUCTS_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_PRODUCTS; 
 } 

$featured_products_query = tep_db_query($featured_products_query_raw); 
 while ($featured_products = tep_db_fetch_array($featured_products_query)) { 

$featured_products_array[] = array('id' => $featured_products['products_id'], 
 'name' => $featured_products['products_name'], 
 'description' => $featured_products['products_description'], 
 'shortdescription' => $featured_products['products_short'], 
 'image' => $featured_products['products_image'], 
 'price' => $featured_products['products_price'], 
 'specials_price' => $featured_products['specials_new_products_price'], 
 'tax_class_id' => $featured_products['products_tax_class_id']); 
 }  
?>
<?php
 $featured_manufacturers_id = $manufacturers_id; 

if ((!isset($featured_manufacturers_id)) || ($featured_manufacturers_id == '0')) {
 $featured_manufacturers_query_raw = "SELECT m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturers_featured_until, mi.manufacturers_id, mi.languages_id, mi.manufacturers_url from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS 
. " m, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi where m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and m.manufacturers_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURERS_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_MANUFACTURERS; 
 }

$featured_manufacturers_query = tep_db_query($featured_manufacturers_query_raw); 
 while ($featured_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($featured_manufacturers_query)) { 

$featured_manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $featured_manufacturers['manufacturers_id'], 
 'name' => $featured_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'], 
 'image' => $featured_manufacturers['manufacturers_image'],
 'url' => $featured_manufacturers['manufacturers_url']); 
 } 
?>
<?php
 $featured_manufacturer_products_id = $manufacturers_id; 

if ((!isset($featured_manufacturer_products_id)) || ($featured_manufacturer_products_id == '0')) {
 $featured_manufacturer_products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.manufacturer_featured_until, mi.manufacturers_id, mi.languages_id, mi.manufacturers_url from " 
 . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'  and m.manufacturer_featured = '1' order by " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_MANUFACTURER_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_MANUFACTURER;
     }

$featured_manufacturer_products_query = tep_db_query($featured_manufacturer_products_query_raw); 
 while ($featured_manufacturer_products = tep_db_fetch_array($featured_manufacturer_products_query)) { 

$featured_manufacturer_products_array[] = array('pid' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_id'], 
 'pname' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_name'], 
 'pdescription' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_description'], 
 'pshortdescription' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_short'], 
 'pimage' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_image'], 
 'pprice' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_price'], 
 'pspecials_price' => $featured_manufacturer_products['specials_new_products_price'], 
 'ptax_class_id' => $featured_manufacturer_products['products_tax_class_id'], 
 'manufacturer' => $featured_manufacturer_products['manufacturers_name'],
 'mid' => $featured_manufacturer_products['manufacturers_id'],
 'mname' => $featured_manufacturer_products['manufacturers_name'], 
 'mimage' => $featured_manufacturer_products['manufacturers_image'],
 'murl' => $featured_manufacturer_products['manufacturers_url']); 
 }
?>
<?php
 $featured_categories_id = $categories_id; 

if ((!isset($featured_categories_id)) || ($featured_categories_id == '0')) {
 $featured_categories_query_raw = "select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.categories_featured_until, p.products_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_short, p.products_image, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES 
 . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where c.categories_featured = '1' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and cd.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER . " " . FEATURED_CATEGORIES_DIRECTION . " limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_CATEGORIES;
     }

Hi

I am very new to oscommerce.....but I am very capable using phpbb

The problem I am having is on the configuration files.....I have read the install instructions repeatedly but some reason i cannot make any sense of it.....

I have copied over the files and added the sql statements, i have then copied everything and now have 2 shops.....

what do I do now.....I have read you need to create another table for the second shop and also i have read you need to edit the configure file.....

Please could someone explain to a complete noob as to what information you need to change for the second shop.......

I know this has been said already but i have read 30 pages and still cannot make sense of it......as i said very new to oscommerce....

any help would greatly be appreciated...

:D :D

SITEMAP for MS

Hi,

Been having some trouble getting sitemap to work properly with MS.

This is the code for the categories and is showing categories that are not provisioned to the store.

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from
  " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id =
  cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.parent_id,
  c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

I've been able to get the master categories working, but not the sub categories which will limit SEO using this...

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_TO_STORES . " c2s where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and c.categories_id = c2s.categories_id and c2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and cd.language_id='" . (int)$languages_id ."' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

This is from the categories_tree.php file for sitemap.

Anyone explain why sub categories not showing up?

Hi Everyone,

I have installed this great contribusion too.

It works fine in admin, i can make new stores and the products shows in everyone of them.

But thats is also he problem, the products is showing up in every store even if it not checked for that store. As long as default store is checked it shows in both off them. If just store 2 is checked, it doesnt show in any of them.

I have created to configuration tables with to different name and store id's

I have followed your installation steps carefully and from a scrath store.

Can somebody please help me with this?

Regards

Thomas

Probably you just need to go to your store that doesn't work's /includes/database_tables.php file and change the configuration table to match the name of the configuration table you are using in the store that doesn't work.

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration');

'configuration' should match what you set up the name for the store to be in multistores set-up for that store.

Ok I have it working now...that was the issue ...

thanks to Dhananjaya & tahuti for the help

QUOTE(Dhananjaya @ May 7 2005, 07:39 PM)

Probably you just need to go to your store that doesn't work's /includes/database_tables.php file and change the configuration table to match the name of the configuration table you are using in the store that doesn't work.

define('TABLE_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration');

'configuration' should match what you set up the name for the store to be in multistores set-up for that store.

Ok I have it working now...that was the issue ...

thanks to Dhananjaya & tahuti for the help

Thanks to everyone, this is what i wanted :P now it works perfect.

-Thomas-

Ok i have now everything worked out and it works great. But i have an question about prices.

Because i have to different sites. One site for the regular customer and the prices there will show all the time. And the other site is and supplier site where they have to login to see prices. But on this site the prices aren't the same as on the customer site. how can i manage to do this so that i have two different prices?

Regards

Thomas Borge

Thomas,

For the wholesale site you will need to set up and utilize price schedules. And all customers who you allow to see the prices when logged in should be in the wholesale customer group.

HTH,

Ryan

Hi Thanks for the answer Hobbzilla.

I figured that out with differen prices per customer. Used the contribution.

But what if you don't use that, but want to stores and two prices? Prices should show without being logged in.

So that all customers see the prices but on two stores?

Thanks for all help i get on the forums :D

Regards

Thomas

I need to have a minimum set per product instead of quantity blocks.

Does anyone have a clue as to how I could convert quantity blocks to minimum quantity in the M-S_pricing part of the multi store code?

Thanks

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

customers.php in my admin will not display the current customer group(In the grey box to the right) nor will the pull down change the customer group on submission. Did I miss a post that fixed this? I cant seem to fix it myself or find any mention of it. I had to go into the DB directly to change a customer to 'wholesale.' Once I did this the pulldown isset to wholesale but the grey box with customer parameters will still not display customer_group. I checked my file against the M-S(1.7) file briefly and did not see any discrepencies...

TIA

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

customers.php in my admin will not display the current customer group(In the grey box to the right) nor will the pull down change the customer group on submission. Did I miss a post that fixed this? I cant seem to fix it myself or find any mention of it. I had to go into the DB directly to change a customer to 'wholesale.' Once I did this the pulldown isset to wholesale but the grey box with customer parameters will still not display customer_group. I checked my file against the M-S(1.7) file briefly and did not see any discrepencies...

TIA

I added

'customers_groups_id' => $customers_groups_id,

to

$sql_data_array and the drop down works now.

I tried changing

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS_NAME . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_groups_name); //rmh M-S_pricing

to

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS_NAME . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_groups_id); //rmh M-S_pricing

which should work, but no luck. The grey info box to the right still shows nothing for 'Customer's Group.'

Any ideas?

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

Bug Report

catalog/includes/classes/price_schedule.php line 157 needs to be changed to:

for ($i=0; $i<$this->qtyPriceBreaks; $i++) {

(basically changed <= to < ) This fixes bugs in prices where the product above has more quantity level breaks than that item and the pricing is incorrectly calculated.

i've just installed this contribution, but i can't seem to get past the login page. I did some test and seems like the variables $submit, $username, $password aren't passed with the form.

However when i put require('includes/application_top.php'); in comments they do get passed but there is of course alot of required code in that file, so that's no solution. There must be something in there that messes up the variables or something.

Does anyone has an idea on how to solve this? i'm running it on apache localhost on winxp.

thanks in advance :)

i've just installed this contribution, but i can't seem to get past the login page.  I did some test and seems like the variables $submit, $username, $password aren't passed with the form. 

However when i put require('includes/application_top.php');  in comments they do get passed but there is of course alot of required code in that file, so that's no solution.  There must be something in there that messes up the variables or something.

Does anyone has an idea on how to solve this?  i'm running it on apache localhost on winxp.

thanks in advance :)

did you try:

username: admin

password: admin

?