• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Stores Multiple Shops Support

hobbzilla

Hobbzilla,

I need help integrating the SPPC contribution with the multi stores. I modified the files with the new contribution but I'm not sure how to modify the statement for the "stores".

The first error I get is when I click on any product from the index page:

1054 - Unknown column 's.stores_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '1' INNER JOIN products_to_stores p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p2s.stores_id = '1' and p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '25'

[TEP STOP]

I just don't even know where to start on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone.

Thanks!

Joanne

Never mind... changed to this and it worked...

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c INNER JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id order by pd.products_name";

To the point:

When using the above, filtering doesn't work.

Use this:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status = '1' AND s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "', s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c INNER JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' AND p2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id order by pd.products_name";

Extra to the point:

Thankyou angela for your solution... It saved me considerable time trying to implement allproducts into multistores...

I was trying to avoid re learning sql and thought i was there with your solution.. until i found the filtering not working!

3 hrs later (and lots of syntax errors -make sure you have a space before ' from' or the split_page_results will give syntax errors) i found the filtering solution and re learnt sql!

Thankyou you to the creator and contributors for multistores... its awesome

I have installed this great contribution and thanks to the developer!

I am getting this error when I login using the test store

1054 - Unknown column 'o.orders_id' in 'on clause'

Also when I go to add a product in the sub store I get this

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_id' in 'on clause'

I am sorry to be stupid but I am missing something simple but my eyes are falling out looking >_<

I am using MySql 5 so I am sure it is a mysql 5 error, but it runs fine in my main admin area

Thanks for any help

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

I have installed this great contribution and thanks to the developer!

I am getting this error when I login using the test store

Also when I go to add a product in the sub store I get this

I am sorry to be stupid but I am missing something simple but my eyes are falling out looking >_<

I am using MySql 5 so I am sure it is a mysql 5 error, but it runs fine in my main admin area

Thanks for any help

is anyone able to help with this?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

do you import DB corectly ?

As far as I can tell, I have...installed vanilla MS2, then ran the upgrade.sql included with MultiStore 1.8. Here are list of tables in database:

address_book

address_format

administrators

banners

banners_history

categories

categories_description

categories_to_stores

configuration

configuration_group

configuration_store2

counter

counter_history

countries

currencies

customers

customers_basket

customers_basket_attributes

customers_groups

customers_info

distributors

geo_zones

languages

languages_to_stores

manufacturers

manufacturers_info

manufacturers_to_stores

newsletters

orders

orders_products

orders_products_attributes

orders_products_download

orders_status Browse

orders_status_history

orders_total

products

products_attributes

products_attributes_download

products_description

products_notifications

products_options

products_options_values

products_options_values_to_products_options

products_price_schedules

products_to_categories

products_to_stores

reviews

reviews_description

sessions

specials

stores Browse

tax_class

whos_online

zones

zones_to_geo_zones

Any thoughts? Appreciate the help :)

Thanks,

Aengus

Edited by lampsie

As far as I can tell, I have...installed vanilla MS2, then ran the upgrade.sql included with MultiStore 1.8. Here are list of tables in database:

Ooops, sorry - to confirm, I am running MultiStores 1.9 (not 1.8)

Thx,

Aengus

Edited by lampsie

is anyone able to help with this?

am...SubStore must be with MultiStore files not originals. I hope this will help you.

lampsie...do you use original files for store2 or MS files ?

Edited by netbull

I Need Money

am...SubStore must be with MultiStore files not originals. I hope this will help you.

lampsie...do you use original files for store2 or MS files ?

Hi Netbull,

I installed vanilla MS2, then uploaded the MultiStore files over it (overwriting where required).

I then simply moved /admin up a directory, to give this structure:

/admin

/catalog (store 2)

All elements of the site and admin section seem to be fine, just getting that error when I try to view a product :(

Many thanks for the help,

Lampsie

I do that:

STEPS FOR MAIN STORE

---------------------------------------------------------------

1- extract all files from archive ( original OSC archive )

2- extract all files from MS archive

3- copy and replace all files from multi-stores_v1_9/catalog into oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog

4- upload oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog to server and install tha system (example: www.yourdomain.com)

5- in phpMyAdmin (manualy) insert all tables prom multi-stores_v1_9/update.sql

STEPS FOR STORE2

--------------------------------------------------------------

1- extract all files from MS archive

2- copy and replace all files from multi-stores_v1_9/catalog (without admin folder) into oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog

3- upload oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog to server (without admin folder (store2, store3...use Main Store admin panel) (example: www.yourdomain.com/store2)

4- configure www.yourdomain.com/store2/includes/database_tables.php and www.yourdomain.com/store2/includes/configure.php

I Need Money

I do that:

STEPS FOR MAIN STORE

3- copy and replace all files from multi-stores_v1_9/catalog into oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog

4- upload oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog to server and install tha system (example: www.yourdomain.com)

STEPS FOR STORE2

2- copy and replace all files from multi-stores_v1_9/catalog (without admin folder) into oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog

3- upload oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog to server (without admin folder (store2, store3...use Main Store admin panel) (example: www.yourdomain.com/store2)

4- configure www.yourdomain.com/store2/includes/database_tables.php and www.yourdomain.com/store2/includes/configure.php

I Need Money

Hi Netbull,

I installed vanilla MS2, then uploaded the MultiStore files over it (overwriting where required).

I then simply moved /admin up a directory, to give this structure:

/admin

/catalog (store 2)

All elements of the site and admin section seem to be fine, just getting that error when I try to view a product :(

Many thanks for the help,

Lampsie

I do that:

STEPS FOR MAIN STORE

STEPS FOR STORE2

I Need Money

Hi Netbull,

Thanks for the post above - I followed the steps as described, however still experiencing the same problem.

Could it be some mysql3 compatibility problem? (I'm running 3.23.59-nightly-20050301)

I have the option to try mysql5, do you think that might be worth a try?

Thanks,

Lampsie

Ok not sure what I did now, but I'm getting this error when I click on the different catagories on the left hand side menu:

1146 - Table 'hga.TABLE_CATEGORIES_TO_STORES' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from products_to_categories p2c, TABLE_CATEGORIES_TO_STORES c2s where p2c.categories_id = '8' and c2s.stores_id = 'STORES_ID'

[TEP STOP]

I'm also still getting this other error...I think they are bothe pertaining to the database:

1054 - Unknown column 'c.distributors_id' in 'field list'

select distinct c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.distributors_id from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' group by c.categories_id order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

hm...i don`t know man. I use MySQL 4.1.21-standard-log and everyting is fine

Hi Netbull,

Thanks for your assistance, will keep trying and if I get a result will post back...going to try mysql5.0 to see if that helps :)

Thx,

Lampsie

Edited by lampsie

To the point:

When using the above, filtering doesn't work.

Use this:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status = '1' AND s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "', s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id and s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c INNER JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_STORES . " p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' AND p2s.stores_id = '" . STORES_ID . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id order by pd.products_name";

Extra to the point:

Thankyou angela for your solution... It saved me considerable time trying to implement allproducts into multistores...

I was trying to avoid re learning sql and thought i was there with your solution.. until i found the filtering not working!

3 hrs later (and lots of syntax errors -make sure you have a space before ' from' or the split_page_results will give syntax errors) i found the filtering solution and re learnt sql!

Thankyou you to the creator and contributors for multistores... its awesome

Jim-

Got it. Thanks!

Angela

hobbzilla:

I did look thru all the posts but I did not see a resolution for this.

Fresh OSC install and fresh install of multi-stores 1.9

I do in with admin/admin and the login.php just cycles thru

I attempted to add another login via phpmyadmin and changing the admin password the same way

any suggestions?

ok I am completely fustrated

running on php 5.0.4 and mysql 4.1.14

I have tried every suggestion made in this thread but I can still not get the admin login to come up

ok I am completely fustrated

running on php 5.0.4 and mysql 4.1.14

I have tried every suggestion made in this thread but I can still not get the admin login to come up

in a fit I deleted my demo store, database, and all files

reloaded everything and reinstalled

I chose to use filebased sessions this time around and uncommented the define in admin/includes/application_top.php

now it works...

Hi Netbull,

Thanks for your assistance, will keep trying and if I get a result will post back...going to try mysql5.0 to see if that helps :)

Thx,

Lampsie

Hi guys,

Delighted to say I got this sorted by moving to mysql5 :)

Thx for the help,

lampsie

Hi guys,

As per above, I have now installed main store plus a second sub store. The main admin area seems to be fine, no errors in any section. I have created an administrator for the second store, but when I log in as this administrator and click "Categories/Products", I get this error:

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from categories c, categories_description cd LEFT JOIN categories_to_stores c2s ON c.categories_id = c2s.categories_id where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' and c.parent_id = '0' and c2s.stores_id in(2) order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

When I click "Products Expected", I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(*) as total from products p, products_description pd LEFT JOIN products_to_stores p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_date_available != '' and pd.language_id = '1' and p2s.stores_id in(2)

any ideas?

Thanks,

lampsie

Hi guys,

As per above, I have now installed main store plus a second sub store. The main admin area seems to be fine, no errors in any section. I have created an administrator for the second store, but when I log in as this administrator and click "Categories/Products", I get this error:

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from categories c, categories_description cd LEFT JOIN categories_to_stores c2s ON c.categories_id = c2s.categories_id where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' and c.parent_id = '0' and c2s.stores_id in(2) order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name

When I click "Products Expected", I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(*) as total from products p, products_description pd LEFT JOIN products_to_stores p2s ON p.products_id = p2s.products_id where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_date_available != '' and pd.language_id = '1' and p2s.stores_id in(2)

any ideas?

Thanks,

lampsie

I am having this problem to. I have tried just about everything - The only thing I haven't tried is the fix :)

I am sure this is a MySql 5 problem but I don't seem able to fix it

Some idea would be great :)

Hi,

I have just implemented multistores and most of it has gone really well. I have two small problems, which hopefully someone can help me with.

1. The prices of products in my seconf dtore and being rounded to the nearest £, so £3.99 is showing as £4.00, £6.49 is showing as £6.00

2. As I drill down the categories instead of display a 'Categories' screen it is showing me a 'lets see what we have here screen' - though the categories are opening op ok in the category screen.

I assume I have missed something or got a file incorrect. Any advice anyone?

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi,

I have just installed the multistore, but I need it to work with the register globals turned off, I have installed the globals off contribution, but am have trouble getting them to work together. The shop side seems fine, but I can't get into the admin this is the error I am getting :-

1146 - Table 'kate_db1.TABLE_CONFIGURATION' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from TABLE_CONFIGURATION

[TEP STOP]

The configuration table does exist in my database!

I think I have a problem with either the admin/includes/functions/general.php or admin/includes/application_top.php files.

Can anyone help with this?

Hello,

I'm not very good in Php (as in englsih): I have installed multi-stores_v1_9 and after MS-v1_9patch. Everythings seems Ok except that I have no product in my catalog in the andminstration, and no categories.

I can see the product on the index file of the catalog as new product, but when I click on them it is said that is impossible to find them.

I read the HTML file, and the FAQ : I went into:

Admin->Catalog->Categories/Products

But I cannot find a product (when I check in PhpMyAdmin I can see them).

In the faq it is said to check "please check your configuration table define in database_tables.php" and it's seems me OK.

What do I have to do to see my product ?

Do I was right to put the patch ? I putted it in the catalog (and not in the admin) ?

Thanx in advance for you help

Simon